1. 'A philosophy opposing many forms of modern technology' is the definition for what?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who would take a gradual approach - and slowly introduce ethics?
- A biocentric
- A reformist
- An abolitionist
3. 'The death of the last surviving individual of a species, population or gene, locally or globally' is the definition for what
- Mass extinction
- Background extinction
4. 'Lack of monodominance' is the definition for what?
5. 'The belief or worship of more than one god' is the definition of what?
Similar Other resources: