- Created by: ataylor534_eic
- Created on: 08-06-18 11:15
1. What physical impairment does the wife have?
- She's totally blind
- She's a bit deaf
- She's mute
- She's a little short-sighted
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What book did Jankyn continually cite to the wife to control her?
- The Book of Wikked Wyves
- Anti-Feminist Tales for Misogynistic Men
- The Bible
3. Why did the wife marry the first 4 husbands?
- Because she liked their cool medieval surnames
- Because of a drunken bet
- For money and self-advancement
- For love
4. What does the loathly lady lecture the knight on?
- How to pray correctly
- How the House of Lords works
5. What choice does the knight make at the end of the play?
- To have an ugly though faithful wife
- To let the loathly lady choose for herself what she wants.
- To have a beautiful but unfaithful wife.
- To head down the courthouse in the morning to book in a divorce