1. What did Order number one state?
- Soldiers shouldn't obey anyone and have a independent leader
- Soldiers should obey the provisional government if the Petrograd soviets agreed with them
- Soldiers should do everything the provisional government says
- Soldiers shouldn't listen to the provisional government
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many members was the Bolshevik party congress made up of?
3. When were the large but disorganized demonstrations led against the provisional government?
- July 1918
- July 1917
- September 1917
- September 1918
4. When did Lenin and Trotsky overthrow the provisional Government?
- March 1918
- November 1917
- November 1918
- March 1917
5. Who opposed the provisional government in 1917?
- The Petrograd soviets
- The Tsar
- The Kadets