1. How many people were killed when Kerensky crushed the demonstrators?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. When were the large but disorganized demonstrations led against the provisional government?
- July 1918
- July 1917
- September 1917
- September 1918
3. What did Order number one state?
- Soldiers should do everything the provisional government says
- Soldiers shouldn't obey anyone and have a independent leader
- Soldiers should obey the provisional government if the Petrograd soviets agreed with them
- Soldiers shouldn't listen to the provisional government
4. How many cinemas were there in Russia that Bolshevik propaganda films were shown in?
5. Who was the prime minister of the Provisional Government in 1917?