1. What did Order number one state?
- Soldiers should do everything the provisional government says
- Soldiers should obey the provisional government if the Petrograd soviets agreed with them
- Soldiers shouldn't listen to the provisional government
- Soldiers shouldn't obey anyone and have a independent leader
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the commander-in-chief that tried to gain control in September 1917 called?
- General Kornloiv
- General Korinlov
- General Kornilov
- General Kornliov
3. Who was the prime minister of the Provisional Government in 1917?
4. When did Lenin and Trotsky overthrow the provisional Government?
- March 1918
- March 1917
- November 1917
- November 1918
5. When was a Bolshevik Party congress held in Petrograd after Lenin returned?
- May 1918
- April 1918
- May 1917
- April 1917