1. How many cinemas were there in Russia that Bolshevik propaganda films were shown in?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did Lenin and Trotsky overthrow the provisional Government?
- November 1918
- March 1918
- November 1917
- March 1917
3. Who was the prime minister of the Provisional Government in 1917?
4. What was the cruiser called that was moored in the River Neva that fired shells at the winter palace?
5. When were the large but disorganized demonstrations led against the provisional government?
- July 1918
- September 1918
- July 1917
- September 1917