1. How many people were killed when Kerensky crushed the demonstrators?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who opposed the provisional government in 1917?
- The Tsar
- The Kadets
- The Petrograd soviets
3. What did Order number one state?
- Soldiers should do everything the provisional government says
- Soldiers shouldn't obey anyone and have a independent leader
- Soldiers should obey the provisional government if the Petrograd soviets agreed with them
- Soldiers shouldn't listen to the provisional government
4. When did Lenin and Trotsky overthrow the provisional Government?
- November 1918
- March 1918
- November 1917
- March 1917
5. What was the commander-in-chief that tried to gain control in September 1917 called?
- General Kornloiv
- General Korinlov
- General Kornilov
- General Kornliov