1. Which of these does Hobbes NOT say we will fight for in the SON?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Marxist revolutions benifit what?
3. Rawls introduced....
- Personal consent
- Hypothetical consent
- The Social Contract Theory
- Tacit consent
4. General Will is....
- A will given to all in the SON
- Named after William Rousseau who created the term
- What is best for everyone
- Named after William Dworkin who created the term
5. Hume criticises Tacit Consent: True or false?
- Neither - Hume never mentions Tacit Consent
- False - Hume supports the arguement
- False - Hobbes criticses the arguement