1. Rawls introduced....
- Personal consent
- Tacit consent
- Hypothetical consent
- The Social Contract Theory
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. General Will is....
- A will given to all in the SON
- What is best for everyone
- Named after William Dworkin who created the term
- Named after William Rousseau who created the term
3. Who believes that civil disobedience is NEVER justified?
- Hume and Locke
- Plato and Socrates
4. Define: Tyranny Of The Majority
- Where the majority dissent to the state and attempt an overthrow
- Where the minority unfairly restrict the freedom of the majority
- Where the majority unfairly restrict the freedom of the minority
- Where everyone in the SON agrees upon a revolution
5. SON stand for what?
- State Of Nonsense
- State Of Nature
- Students Of Nature
- Son Of Nature