1. Define: Tyranny Of The Majority
- Where everyone in the SON agrees upon a revolution
- Where the majority dissent to the state and attempt an overthrow
- Where the majority unfairly restrict the freedom of the minority
- Where the minority unfairly restrict the freedom of the majority
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Marxist revolutions benifit what?
3. Which of these does Hobbes NOT say we will fight for in the SON?
4. Hume criticises Tacit Consent: True or false?
- Neither - Hume never mentions Tacit Consent
- False - Hobbes criticses the arguement
- False - Hume supports the arguement
5. Define: Revolution
- An agreement implied by how you behave
- An open disagreement with the state
- An attempt to overthrow the state
- A non-violent protest