1. Rawls introduced....
- The Social Contract Theory
- Hypothetical consent
- Tacit consent
- Personal consent
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Hume criticises Tacit Consent: True or false?
- False - Hobbes criticses the arguement
- False - Hume supports the arguement
- Neither - Hume never mentions Tacit Consent
3. Define: Tyranny Of The Majority
- Where everyone in the SON agrees upon a revolution
- Where the majority dissent to the state and attempt an overthrow
- Where the majority unfairly restrict the freedom of the minority
- Where the minority unfairly restrict the freedom of the majority
4. Which of these does Hobbes NOT say we will fight for in the SON?
5. SON stand for what?
- State Of Nonsense
- Son Of Nature
- State Of Nature
- Students Of Nature