1. Define: Tyranny Of The Majority
- Where everyone in the SON agrees upon a revolution
- Where the majority dissent to the state and attempt an overthrow
- Where the majority unfairly restrict the freedom of the minority
- Where the minority unfairly restrict the freedom of the majority
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Locke believes in the SON we would have....
- Negative freedom
- Natural rights
- Friendship issues
- Positive freedom
3. General Will is....
- What is best for everyone
- Named after William Rousseau who created the term
- Named after William Dworkin who created the term
- A will given to all in the SON
4. Rawls introduced....
- Hypothetical consent
- Personal consent
- Tacit consent
- The Social Contract Theory
5. Which of these does Hobbes NOT say we will fight for in the SON?