1. Rawls introduced....
- Hypothetical consent
- Tacit consent
- The Social Contract Theory
- Personal consent
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Marxist revolutions benifit what?
3. Hume criticises Tacit Consent: True or false?
- Neither - Hume never mentions Tacit Consent
- False - Hobbes criticses the arguement
- False - Hume supports the arguement
4. General Will is....
- A will given to all in the SON
- Named after William Rousseau who created the term
- What is best for everyone
- Named after William Dworkin who created the term
5. Define: Revolution
- An agreement implied by how you behave
- An attempt to overthrow the state
- A non-violent protest
- An open disagreement with the state