1. General Will is....
- Named after William Rousseau who created the term
- Named after William Dworkin who created the term
- What is best for everyone
- A will given to all in the SON
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these does Hobbes NOT say we will fight for in the SON?
3. Hume criticises Tacit Consent: True or false?
- Neither - Hume never mentions Tacit Consent
- False - Hobbes criticses the arguement
- False - Hume supports the arguement
4. Rawls introduced....
- The Social Contract Theory
- Hypothetical consent
- Tacit consent
- Personal consent
5. Define: Tyranny Of The Majority
- Where the majority dissent to the state and attempt an overthrow
- Where the minority unfairly restrict the freedom of the majority
- Where the majority unfairly restrict the freedom of the minority
- Where everyone in the SON agrees upon a revolution