1. Plato believes society is based on knowledge?
- He doesn't say either way
- Yes! True!
- No, false.
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Hume believes ANY revolution to be problematic - True or False?
- Neither, he agrees with revolution but not certin types of dissent
3. Locke said morality comes from God in the SON. How would one criticise this view?
- No criticism is needed
- If morlaity comes from God, God needs to be proven to exist
- If morality comes from God, humans must be free
- If morality comes from God, we must have natural rights
4. Who said: "The basis of society is to let a human being flourish"
5. Out of these philosophers, who believes the SON would be harmonious?