1. Locke said morality comes from God in the SON. How would one criticise this view?
- If morlaity comes from God, God needs to be proven to exist
- If morality comes from God, we must have natural rights
- If morality comes from God, humans must be free
- No criticism is needed
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Plato believes society is based on knowledge?
- Yes! True!
- No, false.
- He doesn't say either way
3. Hume believes ANY revolution to be problematic - True or False?
- Neither, he agrees with revolution but not certin types of dissent
4. What is an example of Civil Disobedience?
- The Occupy Movement
- Save The Children
- Obama's election
- Hobbes' view on the SON
5. According to Hume, consent requires what?
- A leader
- The SON