- Created by: Tiffany
- Created on: 23-03-14 19:16
1. What is entrenchment ?
- Entrenchment is protection of the higher laws set out in the constitution.
- Entrenchment is protection of the higher laws set out in an act.
- Entrenchment is protection of the higher laws set out within delegated legislation.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is Germany's reason for having a codified constitution
- Because Adolf Hitler chose to
- Defeat in World War II and Nazi rule
- defeat in world war II
3. why do most countries have a codified constitution
- because they want to
- because of a large historical event
- citizens protest for it
- politicians say so
4. Was the act valid in Bundesverfassungsgericht
- The act was invalid
- The act was valid
5. what is Russia's reason for having a codified constitution
- Political conflict between President and Parliament
- Political conflict between President and Courts
- Political conflict between Courts, President and Parliament