1. When was the Iron Curtain speech made?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many tonnes of supplies were need to be lifted into West Berlin everyday?
3. The USA had
- Democracy, communism, freedom and rights of individuals
- one party dictatorship, communism, individual rights controlled
- Democracy, capitalism and freedom and rights of individuals
- One party dictatorship, capitalism and individual rights controlled
4. Who was sent to Europe to see what the situation was like?
- George Marshall
- David Marshall
- Daniel Marshall
- Gandalf Marshall
5. How much did Marshall think was needed to aid Europe's recovery?
- $17 billion
- $23 billion
- $13 billion
- $7 billion
Similar History resources: