1. How many countries was Marshall aid given to?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The USSR had...
- one party dictatorship, communism, individual rights controlled
- Democracy, communism, freedom and rights of individuals
- One party dictatorship, capitalism and individual rights controlled
- Democracy, capitalism and freedom and rights of individuals
3. When was the Communist threat in Greece defeated?
4. How much did Marshall think was needed to aid Europe's recovery?
- $17 billion
- $23 billion
- $13 billion
- $7 billion
5. Who was the Yalta conference attended by?
- Stalin, Truman and Churchill
- Stalin, Truman and Attlee
- Stalin, Roosevelt and Churchill
- Stalin, Roosevelt and Attlee
Similar History resources: