1. When did the war against Japan End?
- 9th August 1945
- 10th August 1945
- 6th August 1945
- 14th August 1945
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many countries was Marshall aid given to?
3. The USSR had...
- One party dictatorship, capitalism and individual rights controlled
- Democracy, capitalism and freedom and rights of individuals
- one party dictatorship, communism, individual rights controlled
- Democracy, communism, freedom and rights of individuals
4. Who was sent to Europe to see what the situation was like?
- Gandalf Marshall
- David Marshall
- George Marshall
- Daniel Marshall
5. How much was granted to help Greece and Turkey fight against communist influence?
- 400 million
- 4 billion
- 40 million
- 4 million
Similar History resources: