1. Which battle did the Russian's suffer huge losses in, in September 1914?
- Masurian Lakes
- Marusian Lakes
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Kadets want?
- Communist revolution
- Peaceful change to communism
- Peaceful political change with the Duma gaining more power
- To seize power by revolution and give out land to the peasants
3. What was the problem with Tsar Nicholas II's son Alexis?
- was not the Tsar's real son
- was hated by the rest of Russia
- died young
4. Over the three years at the start of the war by how much did the food prices go up by?
5. When was the Duma elected?
Similar History resources: