1. How many rifles had to be shared between the army?
- 6.2 million
- 4.6 million
- 3.9 million
- 5.3 million
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the three years at the start of the war how much did the workers wages increase by?
3. When was the Duma elected?
4. What did the Social revolutionaries want?
- To seize power by revolution and give out land to the peasants
- Peaceful political change with the Duma gaining more power
- Communist revolution
- Peaceful change to communism
5. In which battle did the Russians suffer huge losses in August 1914?
- Masurian Lakes
- Marusian Lakes
Similar History resources: