1. How many permenant members were there?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many members nations sat in court?
3. When did Mussolini invade Abyssinia?
- OCTOBER 1935
- JULY 1935
- NOVEMBER 1935
- DECEMBER 1936
4. What did Japan claimed to have happened in Mukden?
- Japan claimed an explosion took place on the railway at Mukden and claimed Chinese sabotage.
- Japan claimed that china bombed the army place near jehol because the chinese were jealous that japan were in the league.
- Japan claimed an bombing took place on the railway at London and claimed Chinese sabotage
- japan claimed that china were not letting them perform reforms in egypt.
5. When did the Abyssinian Crisis take place?