1. When did the Abyssinian Crisis take place?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many members nations sat in court?
3. How long was Germany in the league for?
4. Who was not apart of the League of Nations?
- USA AND BRITAIN
- USSR AND USA
- USSR AND ITALY
5. What did Japan claimed to have happened in Mukden?
- japan claimed that china were not letting them perform reforms in egypt.
- Japan claimed an explosion took place on the railway at Mukden and claimed Chinese sabotage.
- Japan claimed an bombing took place on the railway at London and claimed Chinese sabotage
- Japan claimed that china bombed the army place near jehol because the chinese were jealous that japan were in the league.