1. How much did the GI Bill set aside?
- $16 billion
- $60 billion
- $61 billion
- $10 billion
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 1954, how many cars were privatley owned?
- 67 million
- 76 million
- 60 million
- 70 million
3. What did the General Agreement on Trade and Tarrifs (GATT) do?
- Got rid of protectionism
- Rasied all tarrifs and US's own exports
- Just raised tarrifs against Japan
4. What was the move also reffered too as?
- The White Flight
- The Causian Escape
- Run from the City
5. What percentage of suburbia was white?