1. Which of these roles might an official play?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why might transport play a part in the opportunities people get?
- it means that they can afford to do more sport.
- good transport provides access to more resources.
- it improves people's organisation.
- good transport provide access to media.
3. What category does people with disabilities have access to sport come under?
4. How might the media affect why people do sport?
- they may want to take on the role of a volunteer or leader.
- good facilities attract more people to do sport.
- popular sports get more coverage and funding, therefore more people will have access to it.
- many sports are accessible for people with disabilities.
5. Why might someone do sport in the name of their health and wellbeing?
- to be an official or leader
- playing sport with friends can be more fun and is a social benefit
- their body will becoming better at healing injury and curing illness
- they have been inspired by role models