1. Why might transport play a part in the opportunities people get?
- good transport provides access to more resources.
- good transport provide access to media.
- it improves people's organisation.
- it means that they can afford to do more sport.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why might someone do sport in the name of their health and wellbeing?
- to be an official or leader
- playing sport with friends can be more fun and is a social benefit
- their body will becoming better at healing injury and curing illness
- they have been inspired by role models
3. How might a volunteer play a role in sport?
- organising fixtures for a club.
- playing with the team
- buying equipment for a club/team
- encouraging children to take part in sport.
4. Which of these does not come under the category "culture"?
- disabled people have access to many sports
- different types of people can only afford certain sports, e.g. polo
- gender does not necessarily affect which sports are available to an individual
- retired people can't take part in certain sports
5. How might the media affect why people do sport?
- many sports are accessible for people with disabilities.
- they may want to take on the role of a volunteer or leader.
- popular sports get more coverage and funding, therefore more people will have access to it.
- good facilities attract more people to do sport.