1. What category does people with disabilities have access to sport come under?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How might the media affect why people do sport?
- many sports are accessible for people with disabilities.
- popular sports get more coverage and funding, therefore more people will have access to it.
- good facilities attract more people to do sport.
- they may want to take on the role of a volunteer or leader.
3. Why might transport play a part in the opportunities people get?
- good transport provide access to media.
- good transport provides access to more resources.
- it means that they can afford to do more sport.
- it improves people's organisation.
4. Which of these roles might an official play?
5. How might a volunteer play a role in sport?
- buying equipment for a club/team
- organising fixtures for a club.
- playing with the team
- encouraging children to take part in sport.