1. Why might someone do sport in the name of their health and wellbeing?
- to be an official or leader
- their body will becoming better at healing injury and curing illness
- they have been inspired by role models
- playing sport with friends can be more fun and is a social benefit
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. which of these is NOT a role of a leader?
3. Which of these does not come under the category "culture"?
- gender does not necessarily affect which sports are available to an individual
- disabled people have access to many sports
- different types of people can only afford certain sports, e.g. polo
- retired people can't take part in certain sports
4. Sporty parents influencing and encouraging their children to do sport comes under which category?
5. What category does people with disabilities have access to sport come under?