1. How might the media affect why people do sport?
- many sports are accessible for people with disabilities.
- they may want to take on the role of a volunteer or leader.
- popular sports get more coverage and funding, therefore more people will have access to it.
- good facilities attract more people to do sport.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why might someone do sport in the name of their health and wellbeing?
- playing sport with friends can be more fun and is a social benefit
- their body will becoming better at healing injury and curing illness
- to be an official or leader
- they have been inspired by role models
3. Sporty parents influencing and encouraging their children to do sport comes under which category?
4. Which of these roles might an official play?
5. which of these is NOT a role of a leader?