1. which of these is NOT a role of a performer?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Sporty parents influencing and encouraging their children to do sport comes under which category?
3. How might the media affect why people do sport?
- many sports are accessible for people with disabilities.
- popular sports get more coverage and funding, therefore more people will have access to it.
- good facilities attract more people to do sport.
- they may want to take on the role of a volunteer or leader.
4. Which of these roles might an official play?
5. How might a volunteer play a role in sport?
- organising fixtures for a club.
- playing with the team
- buying equipment for a club/team
- encouraging children to take part in sport.
Similar Physical Education resources: