1. How might a volunteer play a role in sport?
- encouraging children to take part in sport.
- playing with the team
- organising fixtures for a club.
- buying equipment for a club/team
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Sporty parents influencing and encouraging their children to do sport comes under which category?
3. Which of these roles might an official play?
4. which of these is NOT a role of a performer?
5. Why might someone do sport in the name of their health and wellbeing?
- their body will becoming better at healing injury and curing illness
- they have been inspired by role models
- to be an official or leader
- playing sport with friends can be more fun and is a social benefit