1. Which of these roles might an official play?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. which of these is NOT a role of a leader?
3. Why might someone do sport in the name of their health and wellbeing?
- to be an official or leader
- playing sport with friends can be more fun and is a social benefit
- their body will becoming better at healing injury and curing illness
- they have been inspired by role models
4. Which of these does not come under the category "culture"?
- different types of people can only afford certain sports, e.g. polo
- retired people can't take part in certain sports
- gender does not necessarily affect which sports are available to an individual
- disabled people have access to many sports
5. which of these is NOT a role of a performer?