1. Why might someone do sport in the name of their health and wellbeing?
- their body will becoming better at healing injury and curing illness
- playing sport with friends can be more fun and is a social benefit
- they have been inspired by role models
- to be an official or leader
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How might a volunteer play a role in sport?
- buying equipment for a club/team
- encouraging children to take part in sport.
- organising fixtures for a club.
- playing with the team
3. Sporty parents influencing and encouraging their children to do sport comes under which category?
4. Which of these does not come under the category "culture"?
- different types of people can only afford certain sports, e.g. polo
- retired people can't take part in certain sports
- gender does not necessarily affect which sports are available to an individual
- disabled people have access to many sports
5. What category does people with disabilities have access to sport come under?
Similar Physical Education resources: