1. Which of these does not come under the category "culture"?
- different types of people can only afford certain sports, e.g. polo
- disabled people have access to many sports
- retired people can't take part in certain sports
- gender does not necessarily affect which sports are available to an individual
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. How might a volunteer play a role in sport?
- buying equipment for a club/team
- encouraging children to take part in sport.
- organising fixtures for a club.
- playing with the team
3. What category does people with disabilities have access to sport come under?
4. Which of these roles might an official play?
5. How might the media affect why people do sport?
- they may want to take on the role of a volunteer or leader.
- popular sports get more coverage and funding, therefore more people will have access to it.
- many sports are accessible for people with disabilities.
- good facilities attract more people to do sport.