1. What did Hippocrates say?
- mental activity in cerebral ventricles, fluid hydraulics form basis for sending information in the body
- mind resides in "pneuma" (essence of life) in the blood
- communicates through nerves, interacts with 'soul' through pineal gland
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who measured reaction times and performed psychological experiments?
3. Order people of where people though cognition happened:first to last
- Aristotle, Hippocrates, Claudius Galen, Vesalius, Descartes
- Aristotle, Hippocrates,Vesalius, Descartes,Claudius Galen,
- Claudius Galen, Vesalius,Aristotle, Hippocrates,Descartes
4. Who invented nativism?
5. What does Wernickes area do?
- Language comprehension
- Language production