1. Which isn't a Whig value?
- 100% behind succession to Hanover
- Constitutional to contractual monarchy
- Questioning the Revolution Settlement
- Tolerance to dissenters
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who where the Tory leaders at the beginning of Anne's reign?
- Harley and Bolingbroke
- Nottingham and Clarendon
- Rochester and Nottingham
- Clarendon and Harley
3. Where was the Junto most powerful?
- House of Lords
- House of Commons
- Princes' Council
4. What was Halifax famous for?
- Founding the Bank of England
- Being the Queen's uncle
- Being the election organiser
- Writing the Revolution Settlement
5. Which of these was not a Tory value?
- Anti Clericalism
- Supporting of the monarchy
- Beleif in hereditary dissent
- Questioning of the Revolution Settlement