1. Which of these groups were Whig supporters?
- The East India Company
- Country Squires
- The Kit Kat club
- The October club
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which isn't a Whig value?
- Constitutional to contractual monarchy
- Tolerance to dissenters
- Questioning the Revolution Settlement
- 100% behind succession to Hanover
3. What was Halifax famous for?
- Being the Queen's uncle
- Founding the Bank of England
- Writing the Revolution Settlement
- Being the election organiser
4. Who where the Tory leaders at the beginning of Anne's reign?
- Harley and Bolingbroke
- Nottingham and Clarendon
- Rochester and Nottingham
- Clarendon and Harley
5. Why did party warfare intensify?
- The exclusion crisis 1679-81, The Glorious Revolution, The Reign of William III
- The Reign of William III, Anne being a women, The Glorious Revolution
- The Glorious Revolution, The influence of Harley, Anglo-French relations
- The exclusion crisis 1679-81, the Glorious Revolution, Anglo-French relations