1. Which of these didn't support the Tories?
- The October Club
- Monied Interest
- Country squires
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these groups were Whig supporters?
- Country Squires
- The October club
- The Kit Kat club
- The East India Company
3. Why did party warfare intensify?
- The exclusion crisis 1679-81, the Glorious Revolution, Anglo-French relations
- The Reign of William III, Anne being a women, The Glorious Revolution
- The exclusion crisis 1679-81, The Glorious Revolution, The Reign of William III
- The Glorious Revolution, The influence of Harley, Anglo-French relations
4. What was Halifax famous for?
- Founding the Bank of England
- Being the Queen's uncle
- Being the election organiser
- Writing the Revolution Settlement
5. Who disagrees with the concept of Court and Country politics?
- Geoffrey Holmes
- Edward Gregg
- W. A. Speck
- John Hattendorf