1. Where was the Junto most powerful?
- House of Lords
- House of Commons
- Princes' Council
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these didn't support the Tories?
- The October Club
- Monied Interest
- Country squires
3. Why did party warfare intensify?
- The exclusion crisis 1679-81, the Glorious Revolution, Anglo-French relations
- The Reign of William III, Anne being a women, The Glorious Revolution
- The exclusion crisis 1679-81, The Glorious Revolution, The Reign of William III
- The Glorious Revolution, The influence of Harley, Anglo-French relations
4. Who disagrees with the concept of Court and Country politics?
- Geoffrey Holmes
- John Hattendorf
- Edward Gregg
- W. A. Speck
5. Which of these groups were Whig supporters?
- The East India Company
- Country Squires
- The Kit Kat club
- The October club