1. Who disagrees with the concept of Court and Country politics?
- John Hattendorf
- Geoffrey Holmes
- W. A. Speck
- Edward Gregg
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Halifax famous for?
- Writing the Revolution Settlement
- Being the Queen's uncle
- Founding the Bank of England
- Being the election organiser
3. Which of these was not a Tory value?
- Beleif in hereditary dissent
- Anti Clericalism
- Supporting of the monarchy
- Questioning of the Revolution Settlement
4. Which isn't a Whig value?
- Constitutional to contractual monarchy
- Questioning the Revolution Settlement
- 100% behind succession to Hanover
- Tolerance to dissenters
5. Why did party warfare intensify?
- The Glorious Revolution, The influence of Harley, Anglo-French relations
- The exclusion crisis 1679-81, the Glorious Revolution, Anglo-French relations
- The exclusion crisis 1679-81, The Glorious Revolution, The Reign of William III
- The Reign of William III, Anne being a women, The Glorious Revolution