1. Name a famous dramatic actor and actress during the silent era.
- Donald O'Connor and Jane Russel
- Gene Kelly and Marilyn Monroe
- Rudolf Valentino and Clara Boe
- Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which wasn't a famous slapstick comedians of the silent era?
- Harold Lloyd
- Charlie Chaplin
- W.C. Fields
- Buster Keaton
3. What was the first 'talkie'?
- The Jazz Singer
- Modern Times
- Singing in the Rain
4. What was this group of women called?
5. As people could now order from catalogues, what percentage of the country was accessable by mail as roads improved?