1. Name a famous dramatic actor and actress during the silent era.
- Rudolf Valentino and Clara Boe
- Donald O'Connor and Jane Russel
- Gene Kelly and Marilyn Monroe
- Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. As people could now order from catalogues, what percentage of the country was accessable by mail as roads improved?
3. What didn't some women start doing in the 1920s that was considered outrageous?
- Cut their hair into a bob
- Drink alcohol
- Hold men's hands without wearing gloves
- Wear knee-length skirts
4. What was the first 'talkie'?
- Singing in the Rain
- The Jazz Singer
- Modern Times
5. What was this group of women called?