1. What was this group of women called?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. As people could now order from catalogues, what percentage of the country was accessable by mail as roads improved?
3. What didn't some women start doing in the 1920s that was considered outrageous?
- Cut their hair into a bob
- Drink alcohol
- Hold men's hands without wearing gloves
- Wear knee-length skirts
4. Which wasn't a famous slapstick comedians of the silent era?
- W.C. Fields
- Buster Keaton
- Harold Lloyd
- Charlie Chaplin
5. Name a famous dramatic actor and actress during the silent era.
- Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers
- Donald O'Connor and Jane Russel
- Rudolf Valentino and Clara Boe
- Gene Kelly and Marilyn Monroe