1. Name a famous dramatic actor and actress during the silent era.
- Rudolf Valentino and Clara Boe
- Donald O'Connor and Jane Russel
- Gene Kelly and Marilyn Monroe
- Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the first 'talkie'?
- Singing in the Rain
- The Jazz Singer
- Modern Times
3. What didn't some women start doing in the 1920s that was considered outrageous?
- Cut their hair into a bob
- Drink alcohol
- Hold men's hands without wearing gloves
- Wear knee-length skirts
4. What was this group of women called?
5. As people could now order from catalogues, what percentage of the country was accessable by mail as roads improved?