1. What was this group of women called?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which wasn't a famous slapstick comedians of the silent era?
- Charlie Chaplin
- Buster Keaton
- W.C. Fields
- Harold Lloyd
3. As people could now order from catalogues, what percentage of the country was accessable by mail as roads improved?
4. What was the first 'talkie'?
- The Jazz Singer
- Modern Times
- Singing in the Rain
5. What didn't some women start doing in the 1920s that was considered outrageous?
- Cut their hair into a bob
- Drink alcohol
- Hold men's hands without wearing gloves
- Wear knee-length skirts