1. As people could now order from catalogues, what percentage of the country was accessable by mail as roads improved?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name a famous dramatic actor and actress during the silent era.
- Donald O'Connor and Jane Russel
- Gene Kelly and Marilyn Monroe
- Rudolf Valentino and Clara Boe
- Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers
3. What was this group of women called?
4. What was the first 'talkie'?
- The Jazz Singer
- Modern Times
- Singing in the Rain
5. What didn't some women start doing in the 1920s that was considered outrageous?
- Drink alcohol
- Wear knee-length skirts
- Hold men's hands without wearing gloves
- Cut their hair into a bob