1. What was the first 'talkie'?
- Singing in the Rain
- The Jazz Singer
- Modern Times
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which wasn't a famous slapstick comedians of the silent era?
- Harold Lloyd
- W.C. Fields
- Buster Keaton
- Charlie Chaplin
3. As people could now order from catalogues, what percentage of the country was accessable by mail as roads improved?
4. What didn't some women start doing in the 1920s that was considered outrageous?
- Wear knee-length skirts
- Hold men's hands without wearing gloves
- Drink alcohol
- Cut their hair into a bob
5. What was this group of women called?