1. As people could now order from catalogues, what percentage of the country was accessable by mail as roads improved?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What didn't some women start doing in the 1920s that was considered outrageous?
- Cut their hair into a bob
- Wear knee-length skirts
- Drink alcohol
- Hold men's hands without wearing gloves
3. Name a famous dramatic actor and actress during the silent era.
- Donald O'Connor and Jane Russel
- Rudolf Valentino and Clara Boe
- Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers
- Gene Kelly and Marilyn Monroe
4. What was this group of women called?
5. Which wasn't a famous slapstick comedians of the silent era?
- Harold Lloyd
- Charlie Chaplin
- W.C. Fields
- Buster Keaton