1. What was the first 'talkie'?
- The Jazz Singer
- Modern Times
- Singing in the Rain
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. As people could now order from catalogues, what percentage of the country was accessable by mail as roads improved?
3. What was this group of women called?
4. Which wasn't a famous slapstick comedians of the silent era?
- Charlie Chaplin
- Buster Keaton
- W.C. Fields
- Harold Lloyd
5. Name a famous dramatic actor and actress during the silent era.
- Rudolf Valentino and Clara Boe
- Donald O'Connor and Jane Russel
- Gene Kelly and Marilyn Monroe
- Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers