1. Which wasn't a famous slapstick comedians of the silent era?
- W.C. Fields
- Buster Keaton
- Harold Lloyd
- Charlie Chaplin
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the first 'talkie'?
- Singing in the Rain
- The Jazz Singer
- Modern Times
3. Name a famous dramatic actor and actress during the silent era.
- Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers
- Rudolf Valentino and Clara Boe
- Gene Kelly and Marilyn Monroe
- Donald O'Connor and Jane Russel
4. As people could now order from catalogues, what percentage of the country was accessable by mail as roads improved?
5. What didn't some women start doing in the 1920s that was considered outrageous?
- Drink alcohol
- Hold men's hands without wearing gloves
- Cut their hair into a bob
- Wear knee-length skirts