1. Name a famous dramatic actor and actress during the silent era.
- Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers
- Donald O'Connor and Jane Russel
- Rudolf Valentino and Clara Boe
- Gene Kelly and Marilyn Monroe
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the first 'talkie'?
- The Jazz Singer
- Modern Times
- Singing in the Rain
3. What didn't some women start doing in the 1920s that was considered outrageous?
- Wear knee-length skirts
- Drink alcohol
- Cut their hair into a bob
- Hold men's hands without wearing gloves
4. What was this group of women called?
5. As people could now order from catalogues, what percentage of the country was accessable by mail as roads improved?