1. What was this group of women called?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. As people could now order from catalogues, what percentage of the country was accessable by mail as roads improved?
3. What was the first 'talkie'?
- Singing in the Rain
- The Jazz Singer
- Modern Times
4. What didn't some women start doing in the 1920s that was considered outrageous?
- Wear knee-length skirts
- Drink alcohol
- Cut their hair into a bob
- Hold men's hands without wearing gloves
5. Name a famous dramatic actor and actress during the silent era.
- Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers
- Rudolf Valentino and Clara Boe
- Gene Kelly and Marilyn Monroe
- Donald O'Connor and Jane Russel