1. What was the first 'talkie'?
- Singing in the Rain
- The Jazz Singer
- Modern Times
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. As people could now order from catalogues, what percentage of the country was accessable by mail as roads improved?
3. What was this group of women called?
4. What didn't some women start doing in the 1920s that was considered outrageous?
- Drink alcohol
- Hold men's hands without wearing gloves
- Cut their hair into a bob
- Wear knee-length skirts
5. Which wasn't a famous slapstick comedians of the silent era?
- Charlie Chaplin
- W.C. Fields
- Harold Lloyd
- Buster Keaton