1. Which wasn't a famous slapstick comedians of the silent era?
- Charlie Chaplin
- Buster Keaton
- W.C. Fields
- Harold Lloyd
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name a famous dramatic actor and actress during the silent era.
- Donald O'Connor and Jane Russel
- Rudolf Valentino and Clara Boe
- Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers
- Gene Kelly and Marilyn Monroe
3. What was this group of women called?
4. As people could now order from catalogues, what percentage of the country was accessable by mail as roads improved?
5. What didn't some women start doing in the 1920s that was considered outrageous?
- Wear knee-length skirts
- Drink alcohol
- Cut their hair into a bob
- Hold men's hands without wearing gloves