1. Which wasn't a famous slapstick comedians of the silent era?
- Harold Lloyd
- Charlie Chaplin
- W.C. Fields
- Buster Keaton
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name a famous dramatic actor and actress during the silent era.
- Donald O'Connor and Jane Russel
- Gene Kelly and Marilyn Monroe
- Rudolf Valentino and Clara Boe
- Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers
3. As people could now order from catalogues, what percentage of the country was accessable by mail as roads improved?
4. What was the first 'talkie'?
- The Jazz Singer
- Modern Times
- Singing in the Rain
5. What didn't some women start doing in the 1920s that was considered outrageous?
- Drink alcohol
- Hold men's hands without wearing gloves
- Cut their hair into a bob
- Wear knee-length skirts