1. What was this group of women called?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name a famous dramatic actor and actress during the silent era.
- Rudolf Valentino and Clara Boe
- Donald O'Connor and Jane Russel
- Gene Kelly and Marilyn Monroe
- Fred Astaire and Ginger Rodgers
3. As people could now order from catalogues, what percentage of the country was accessable by mail as roads improved?
4. What was the first 'talkie'?
- The Jazz Singer
- Modern Times
- Singing in the Rain
5. Which wasn't a famous slapstick comedians of the silent era?
- Charlie Chaplin
- W.C. Fields
- Harold Lloyd
- Buster Keaton