1. At what temperature does the water have to be to trigger a Tropical Storm?
- 37 Degrees
- 15 Degrees
- 29 Degrees
- 27 Degrees
- 22 Degrees
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a large area of low pressure cause?
- A rainbow
- Global Warming
- Swirling winds, strong winds and clouds
- Swirling masses of clouds, strong wind and rain
- Swirling masses of rain, strong clouds and wind
3. Where do they move?
- They tend to move toward the South
- They tend to move toward the West
- They tend to move toward the North
- They tend to move toward the East
4. What are some other names for Tropical Storms?
- Dangerous Storm
- Not a good Storm
- Hurrycans, Cyclezones, Typhoo, and William-Wills
- Hurricanes, Cyclones, Typhoons and Willy-Willies
- Bad Storm
5. Where are they found?
- In hot countries
- In the world
- Southern Hemisphere
- Between the Tropic of Cancer and Capricorn
- On Mars