1. What are the other vegetable fibres?
- Kapok and Hemp
- Kapok and Flax
- Wool and Silk
- Cotton and Flax
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where do short stable fibres come from in a cocoon?
- The top
- The inner layer
- The outer layer (broken)
- The carefully ravelled section
3. Where does Cotton come from?
- Angora rabbit hair
- Fine hairs on the stem of a cotton plant
- Fine hairs on the seeds of a ripe seed pod of a cotton plant
- Fibrous stem of a flax plant
4. Where does cashmere come from?
- The fine undercoat of a goat
- The fine undercoat of a sheep
- Flax plant
5. What animal does angora hair come from?
- Angora Goat
- Angora Rabbit