1. Where do long filament fibres come from in a cocoon?
- The inner layer that is broken
- The bottom of the cocoon
- The inner layer that has to be carefully unravelled
- The outer layer that has to be carefully unravelled
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the other animal fibres?
- Cashmere, Camel hair, Mohair and Angora hair
- Cashmere, Mohair, Hemp and Cotton
- Mohair, Angora hair, Flax and Hemp
- Cashmere, Camel hair, Mohair and Kapok
3. Where does Cotton come from?
- Fibrous stem of a flax plant
- Angora rabbit hair
- Fine hairs on the seeds of a ripe seed pod of a cotton plant
- Fine hairs on the stem of a cotton plant
4. Where do short stable fibres come from in a cocoon?
- The outer layer (broken)
- The top
- The inner layer
- The carefully ravelled section
5. Where does wool come from?
- Hair of sheep
- Ears of a sheep
- Hair of goats
- Cocoon of a silk worm