1. What animal does angora hair come from?
- Angora Rabbit
- Angora Goat
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the other vegetable fibres?
- Wool and Silk
- Kapok and Hemp
- Kapok and Flax
- Cotton and Flax
3. Where do short stable fibres come from in a cocoon?
- The carefully ravelled section
- The top
- The outer layer (broken)
- The inner layer
4. What are the two main plant-based fibres?
- Linen and Wool
- Silk and Wool
- Cotton and Linen
- Cotton and Silk
5. Where do long filament fibres come from in a cocoon?
- The bottom of the cocoon
- The inner layer that has to be carefully unravelled
- The inner layer that is broken
- The outer layer that has to be carefully unravelled