1. Where does silk come from?
- The angora goat
- The cocoon of a silk worm
- The Kapok fruit
- The cocoon of a butterfly
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where does wool come from?
- Ears of a sheep
- Hair of goats
- Hair of sheep
- Cocoon of a silk worm
3. What are the other animal fibres?
- Cashmere, Camel hair, Mohair and Kapok
- Cashmere, Mohair, Hemp and Cotton
- Cashmere, Camel hair, Mohair and Angora hair
- Mohair, Angora hair, Flax and Hemp
4. Where does cashmere come from?
- Flax plant
- The fine undercoat of a goat
- The fine undercoat of a sheep
5. What animal does angora hair come from?
- Angora Rabbit
- Angora Goat