1. What are the other animal fibres?
- Mohair, Angora hair, Flax and Hemp
- Cashmere, Camel hair, Mohair and Angora hair
- Cashmere, Mohair, Hemp and Cotton
- Cashmere, Camel hair, Mohair and Kapok
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two main plant-based fibres?
- Silk and Wool
- Cotton and Linen
- Linen and Wool
- Cotton and Silk
3. Where does cashmere come from?
- Flax plant
- The fine undercoat of a goat
- The fine undercoat of a sheep
4. Where do long filament fibres come from in a cocoon?
- The inner layer that is broken
- The inner layer that has to be carefully unravelled
- The outer layer that has to be carefully unravelled
- The bottom of the cocoon
5. Where does silk come from?
- The angora goat
- The cocoon of a butterfly
- The cocoon of a silk worm
- The Kapok fruit