1. Who were the "main" two that had wanted the Kaiser to abdicate?
- Otto Von Lossow and Gustav Von Kahr
- Hindenburg and Ludendorff
- Luxemburg and Liebknecht
- Beyonce and Jay Z
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did the Kaiser flee?
- 25th May 2015 (Mike Myer's birthday)
- 9th November 1918 (Jerry Purpdrank's birthday)
- 23rd November 1918 (Miley Cyrus's birthday)
- 30th June 1919 (Cheryl Fernandez-Versini's birthday)
3. Where did the Kaiser flee?
- the Netherlands
4. What was different about the new system?
- There was no Kaiser, just a president, The Chancellor and his ministers were no longer accountable directly to the Kaiser
- There was dictatorship
- You weren't allowed to buy donuts because Ebert was scared of the sprinkles
- The Kaiser was no longer in charge
5. Why did they want him to abdicate?
- They thought he hadn't achieved much in his years of ruling
- To shift the blame from the military leaders losing the war onto the the new Government and to make Germany democratic to get better terms with Allies
- They blamed him for losing the war, and making the German people upset
- They didn't like his face