1. Why was it announced in Weimar and not the capital (Berlin)?
- Hitler had a bomb in Berlin
- They wanted a new establishment and wanted to make a new change in the way things where run
- There was riots in Berlin from the Spartacus's
- They forgot what the capital was and just went to their favortive coffee shop
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who were the "main" two that had wanted the Kaiser to abdicate?
- Otto Von Lossow and Gustav Von Kahr
- Beyonce and Jay Z
- Hindenburg and Ludendorff
- Luxemburg and Liebknecht
3. Where did the Kaiser flee?
- the Netherlands
4. When did the Kaiser flee?
- 25th May 2015 (Mike Myer's birthday)
- 9th November 1918 (Jerry Purpdrank's birthday)
- 23rd November 1918 (Miley Cyrus's birthday)
- 30th June 1919 (Cheryl Fernandez-Versini's birthday)
5. Why did they want him to abdicate?
- They thought he hadn't achieved much in his years of ruling
- They didn't like his face
- To shift the blame from the military leaders losing the war onto the the new Government and to make Germany democratic to get better terms with Allies
- They blamed him for losing the war, and making the German people upset