1. Where did the Kaiser flee?
- the Netherlands
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Weimar Republic announced?
- 11th November 1918 (Leonardo DiCaprio's birthday)
- 31st October 1918 (Willow Smith's birthday)
- 29rd January 1919 (Oprah Winfrey's birthday)
- 18th February 2013 - (Dr Dre & John Travolta's birthday)
3. Who were the "main" two that had wanted the Kaiser to abdicate?
- Luxemburg and Liebknecht
- Hindenburg and Ludendorff
- Beyonce and Jay Z
- Otto Von Lossow and Gustav Von Kahr
4. When did the Kaiser flee?
- 9th November 1918 (Jerry Purpdrank's birthday)
- 25th May 2015 (Mike Myer's birthday)
- 30th June 1919 (Cheryl Fernandez-Versini's birthday)
- 23rd November 1918 (Miley Cyrus's birthday)
5. What was different about the new system?
- There was dictatorship
- You weren't allowed to buy donuts because Ebert was scared of the sprinkles
- There was no Kaiser, just a president, The Chancellor and his ministers were no longer accountable directly to the Kaiser
- The Kaiser was no longer in charge