1. Why was it announced in Weimar and not the capital (Berlin)?
- They wanted a new establishment and wanted to make a new change in the way things where run
- There was riots in Berlin from the Spartacus's
- Hitler had a bomb in Berlin
- They forgot what the capital was and just went to their favortive coffee shop
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did the Kaiser abdicate?
- He felt as if the German people were being disrespectful and didn't support Germany anymore
- To get better peace terms (The allies liked democracy),the Germany Navy mutinied at Kiel because the Kaiser was blamed for the economic crisis in Germany and was not liked by German people
- He listened to The Smiths one day and got so depressed he couldn't get out of bed
- He to old and tired of the responsibility and he couldn't do it anymore
3. When did the Kaiser flee?
- 9th November 1918 (Jerry Purpdrank's birthday)
- 25th May 2015 (Mike Myer's birthday)
- 30th June 1919 (Cheryl Fernandez-Versini's birthday)
- 23rd November 1918 (Miley Cyrus's birthday)
4. Who were the "main" two that had wanted the Kaiser to abdicate?
- Luxemburg and Liebknecht
- Otto Von Lossow and Gustav Von Kahr
- Hindenburg and Ludendorff
- Beyonce and Jay Z
5. Why did they want him to abdicate?
- To shift the blame from the military leaders losing the war onto the the new Government and to make Germany democratic to get better terms with Allies
- They thought he hadn't achieved much in his years of ruling
- They didn't like his face
- They blamed him for losing the war, and making the German people upset