1. Why was it announced in Weimar and not the capital (Berlin)?
- They wanted a new establishment and wanted to make a new change in the way things where run
- They forgot what the capital was and just went to their favortive coffee shop
- There was riots in Berlin from the Spartacus's
- Hitler had a bomb in Berlin
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was the Weimar Constitution better than Britain's?
- Britain's was boring
- It wasn't as detailed for complex and didn't have room for uprisings like Britain's did
- All men and woman over 20 could vote
- It had a lot more handsome men in charge
3. What was different about the new system?
- The Kaiser was no longer in charge
- There was no Kaiser, just a president, The Chancellor and his ministers were no longer accountable directly to the Kaiser
- You weren't allowed to buy donuts because Ebert was scared of the sprinkles
- There was dictatorship
4. Who were the "main" two that had wanted the Kaiser to abdicate?
- Luxemburg and Liebknecht
- Hindenburg and Ludendorff
- Beyonce and Jay Z
- Otto Von Lossow and Gustav Von Kahr
5. When was the Weimar Republic announced?
- 11th November 1918 (Leonardo DiCaprio's birthday)
- 31st October 1918 (Willow Smith's birthday)
- 29rd January 1919 (Oprah Winfrey's birthday)
- 18th February 2013 - (Dr Dre & John Travolta's birthday)