1. Why was the Weimar Constitution better than Britain's?
- All men and woman over 20 could vote
- Britain's was boring
- It wasn't as detailed for complex and didn't have room for uprisings like Britain's did
- It had a lot more handsome men in charge
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did they want him to abdicate?
- They blamed him for losing the war, and making the German people upset
- They thought he hadn't achieved much in his years of ruling
- To shift the blame from the military leaders losing the war onto the the new Government and to make Germany democratic to get better terms with Allies
- They didn't like his face
3. When did the Kaiser flee?
- 23rd November 1918 (Miley Cyrus's birthday)
- 9th November 1918 (Jerry Purpdrank's birthday)
- 30th June 1919 (Cheryl Fernandez-Versini's birthday)
- 25th May 2015 (Mike Myer's birthday)
4. Was the Kaiser punished when he got to the Netherlands?
- Yes, he was imprisoned for 5 years, but got let out in only 11 months
- Yes, he was torched as a command of the Allies
- Yes, the Allies made him wear socks and sandels every Wednesday for the rest of his life
- No, The Allies wanted to punish the Kaiser for waging war, but the Queen of Holland refused to extradite him.
- No, the Queen of Holland didn't have to power to extradite him
5. Where did the Kaiser flee?
- the Netherlands