1. Why did the Kaiser abdicate?
- He listened to The Smiths one day and got so depressed he couldn't get out of bed
- He felt as if the German people were being disrespectful and didn't support Germany anymore
- To get better peace terms (The allies liked democracy),the Germany Navy mutinied at Kiel because the Kaiser was blamed for the economic crisis in Germany and was not liked by German people
- He to old and tired of the responsibility and he couldn't do it anymore
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did they want him to abdicate?
- They blamed him for losing the war, and making the German people upset
- To shift the blame from the military leaders losing the war onto the the new Government and to make Germany democratic to get better terms with Allies
- They didn't like his face
- They thought he hadn't achieved much in his years of ruling
3. When did the Kaiser flee?
- 23rd November 1918 (Miley Cyrus's birthday)
- 25th May 2015 (Mike Myer's birthday)
- 9th November 1918 (Jerry Purpdrank's birthday)
- 30th June 1919 (Cheryl Fernandez-Versini's birthday)
4. Why was it announced in Weimar and not the capital (Berlin)?
- There was riots in Berlin from the Spartacus's
- They wanted a new establishment and wanted to make a new change in the way things where run
- They forgot what the capital was and just went to their favortive coffee shop
- Hitler had a bomb in Berlin
5. Where did the Kaiser flee?
- the Netherlands