1. Which of the following could you NOT do at a spa town?
- Bathe in water that came directly from the ground
- Go to the theatre
- Golf courses
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. When and where was the first Butlin's opened?
- 1936, Skegness
- 1939, Bognor Regis
- 1965, Hull
- 1927, Manchester
3. In 1938, what act was passed by the government?
- The Charabanc Act
- The Bank Holiday Act
- The Paid Holiday's Act
- The Demolishing of Old Railways' Act
4. Which of the following was NOT entertainment at the seaside?
- Open air swimming pools know as Lidos
- Punch and Judy Shows
- Walking along the pier or promenade
5. How many extra days holiday were provided for workers due to Bank Holidays?
- 3 days
- 6 days
- 7 days
- 15 days
Similar History resources: