1. what was the main weakness of the weimar republic?
- the elected president
- the bill of rights
- proportional representation meant that there was never a majority
- article 48
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did stresemann do to help workers after the problems of 1923?
- job centres, better housing, unemployment benefits
- soup kitchens, free transport, homeless shelters
- homeless shelters, cheaper farmland, cheaper food
- free transport, better housing, job cards
3. who agreed to lend germany massive sums of money with which they could pay france's reparations?
- david llyod george- britain
- charles dawes- america
- herbert hoover- america
- ernst rohm- germany
4. when did hyperinflation happen?
5. when did germany join the league of nations?
Similar History resources: