1. what was the main weakness of the weimar republic?
- article 48
- proportional representation meant that there was never a majority
- the bill of rights
- the elected president
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what did stresemann do to help workers after the problems of 1923?
- free transport, better housing, job cards
- soup kitchens, free transport, homeless shelters
- job centres, better housing, unemployment benefits
- homeless shelters, cheaper farmland, cheaper food
3. when did hyperinflation happen?
4. when did germany join the league of nations?
5. who agreed to lend germany massive sums of money with which they could pay france's reparations?
- david llyod george- britain
- charles dawes- america
- herbert hoover- america
- ernst rohm- germany
Similar History resources: