1. Who was responsible for the SA?
- Ernst Rohm
- Joseph Goebbels
- Reinhard Heydrich
- President Hindenburg
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the term 'Golden Years' referring to?
- A period of time where political extremism was in decline
- A period of time where there was a rise in votes for the NSDAP party
- Germany post 1945
- The time in which Adolf Hitler was in power
3. When did Adolf Hitler become Chancellor?
- August 2nd 1934
- January 30th 1933
- January 30th 1934
- February 20th 1934
4. When was the 25 Point Programme produced?
5. What percentage of Jews were lawyers?