1. What is the term 'Golden Years' referring to?
- A period of time where political extremism was in decline
- A period of time where there was a rise in votes for the NSDAP party
- Germany post 1945
- The time in which Adolf Hitler was in power
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the Wall Street Crash have an impact Germany?
- Germany had existing economic problems. When the crash occurred in 1929, The USA immediately demanded their money back, giving them only 90 days
- It boosted the economy, rescuing it from decline
- It did not have an impact at all
3. On September 16th 1919 what issue did Hitler publicly address?
- The Wall Street Crash
- Der Sturmer
- The 'Jewish Question'
- The lack of Germans within Germany
4. How many seats did the Nazi Party win in the election of July 22nd 1932?
5. What percentage of Jews were lawyers?