1. Who was responsible for the SA?
- Reinhard Heydrich
- President Hindenburg
- Ernst Rohm
- Joseph Goebbels
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. On September 16th 1919 what issue did Hitler publicly address?
- The 'Jewish Question'
- Der Sturmer
- The lack of Germans within Germany
- The Wall Street Crash
3. How many seats did the Nazi Party win in the election of July 22nd 1932?
4. Who was Julius Streicher
- Head of the SS
- The editor of Der Sturmer
- The Minister of Propaganda
- A Jewish lawyer
5. How did the Wall Street Crash have an impact Germany?
- It did not have an impact at all
- Germany had existing economic problems. When the crash occurred in 1929, The USA immediately demanded their money back, giving them only 90 days
- It boosted the economy, rescuing it from decline