1. What is the term 'Golden Years' referring to?
- The time in which Adolf Hitler was in power
- A period of time where there was a rise in votes for the NSDAP party
- A period of time where political extremism was in decline
- Germany post 1945
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of Jews were doctors?
3. How many seats did the Nazi Party win in the election of July 22nd 1932?
4. Who was Rosa Luxemborg?
- One of the founders of the 'Spartacists'
- A member of the Nazi Party
- A member of Freikorps
- A Jew who was part of a famous Jewish banking family
5. Who was Julius Streicher
- The editor of Der Sturmer
- A Jewish lawyer
- The Minister of Propaganda
- Head of the SS