1. Who was Rosa Luxemborg?
- One of the founders of the 'Spartacists'
- A Jew who was part of a famous Jewish banking family
- A member of the Nazi Party
- A member of Freikorps
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was responsible for the SA?
- Ernst Rohm
- Joseph Goebbels
- Reinhard Heydrich
- President Hindenburg
3. How did the Wall Street Crash have an impact Germany?
- Germany had existing economic problems. When the crash occurred in 1929, The USA immediately demanded their money back, giving them only 90 days
- It boosted the economy, rescuing it from decline
- It did not have an impact at all
4. When did Adolf Hitler become Chancellor?
- January 30th 1933
- August 2nd 1934
- February 20th 1934
- January 30th 1934
5. What percentage of Jews owned department stores?