1. During the 'Golden Years' what was unemployment numbers at?
- Under 6 million
- Under 2 billion
- Under 1 million
- 6 million
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which Article in the constitution stated that the President could take control without consulting the Reichstag in an emergency?
- Article 58
- Article 48
- Article 231
- Article 44
3. What was $1 equal to in marks at the peak of hyperinflation?
- 1 zillion
- 1 million
- 1 quadrillion
- 1 billion
4. What year was the Locarno Pact?
5. Who were the leaders of the Spartacist Uprising?
- Karl Liebnecht and Rosa Luxemburg
- Von Kahr and Von Kapp
- Karl Liebnecht and Friedrich Ebert
- Karl Luxemburg and Rosa Parks
Similar History resources: