1. When was the occupation of the Ruhr?
- Jan 1923
- Jan 19
- Feb 1922
- Aug 1920
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. During the Kapp Putsch how many freikorps marched to Berlin?
3. Which Article in the constitution stated that the President could take control without consulting the Reichstag in an emergency?
- Article 44
- Article 231
- Article 48
- Article 58
4. Who were the leaders of the Spartacist Uprising?
- Karl Liebnecht and Friedrich Ebert
- Karl Liebnecht and Rosa Luxemburg
- Von Kahr and Von Kapp
- Karl Luxemburg and Rosa Parks
5. What was the reparations lowered to through the Young Plan?
- £2.5 Billion
- £1.85 billion
- £6.6 billion
- £1.5 billion
Similar History resources: