1. when all forces are balanced...
- falls down
- the object will not move
- moves forward
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is gravitational force?
- the force that determines whether you move backwards or forwards
- the force of attraction between all mases
- the force from the floor
3. what is the mass, weight and gravity formula?
- weight = mass x gravitational field strength
- weight x 1.5
- mass = weight x gravitational field strength
- mass x weight
4. what does resultant force mean?
- opposite direction to the direction the object is going
- end result of newtons in a certain direction
- the end result of a mass
5. what is your mass?
- weight x 2
- height x weight