1. what does resultant force mean?
- end result of newtons in a certain direction
- the end result of a mass
- opposite direction to the direction the object is going
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is your mass?
- weight x 2
- height x weight
3. what is gravitational force?
- the force of attraction between all mases
- the force from the floor
- the force that determines whether you move backwards or forwards
4. what is the mass, weight and gravity formula?
- mass x weight
- weight x 1.5
- weight = mass x gravitational field strength
- mass = weight x gravitational field strength
5. when all forces are balanced...
- falls down
- the object will not move
- moves forward