1. Who critised it for being 'too complicated'?
- Godzilla ;F
- New Right
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Another critism is its 'tautological' nature, what does this mean?
- Explains itself using its own arguement
- It 'taunts' the working class
- It overemphasises the role of women
- It offers no solutions
3. What is party?
- Power excercised by interest groups
- Position in the economic market place
- Honour and prestige attached to social groups
- An uncomfortable social gathering
4. What methods does Weber favour?
- Methods in the madness
- Mixed Methods (comparative ananlysis and qualtative methods)
5. Which two approaches does it relate to?
- Postmodernism and Feminism
- Functionalism and Neo-Marxist
- Marxist and Interactionist
- Feminism and Marxism