- Created by: Ash-Ketchum
- Created on: 04-09-15 21:46
1. What is class?
- Power excercised by interest groups
- A room where you learn sociology
- Position in the economic market place
- Degree of prestige attached to social groups
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What methods does Weber favour?
- Methods in the madness
- Mixed Methods (comparative ananlysis and qualtative methods)
3. Who critised it for being 'too complicated'?
- New Right
- Godzilla ;F
4. What is comparative analysis?
- Comparing societies on a large scale to find patterns
- Comparing small groups to find patterns
- Comparing one approach's research to a different approach
- What boys do in the bathroom ;P
5. Which factor do they believe is the key determinant?
- Class (Market position)
- X Factor