1. Another critism is its 'tautological' nature, what does this mean?
- It offers no solutions
- Explains itself using its own arguement
- It overemphasises the role of women
- It 'taunts' the working class
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who critised it for being 'too complicated'?
- Godzilla ;F
- New Right
3. What methods does Weber favour?
- Methods in the madness
- Mixed Methods (comparative ananlysis and qualtative methods)
4. What is party?
- Honour and prestige attached to social groups
- Power excercised by interest groups
- Position in the economic market place
- An uncomfortable social gathering
5. Which two approaches does it relate to?
- Postmodernism and Feminism
- Functionalism and Neo-Marxist
- Marxist and Interactionist
- Feminism and Marxism