1. What approach did he influence?
- The reproach approach
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What methods does Weber favour?
- Methods in the madness
- Mixed Methods (comparative ananlysis and qualtative methods)
3. What were his views on value freedom?
- Values affect topic choice, but can be scientific when studying
- It can only exist in America (Land of the value-free)
- Values affect everything and can't be escaped
- Values dont affect sociology, it is science
4. Another critism is its 'tautological' nature, what does this mean?
- It overemphasises the role of women
- Explains itself using its own arguement
- It 'taunts' the working class
- It offers no solutions
5. What three factors affect life chances?
- Party, gender and class
- Class, status and party
- Roles, status and wealth
- Class, age and occupation