1. What approach did he influence?
- The reproach approach
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is comparative analysis?
- Comparing one approach's research to a different approach
- What boys do in the bathroom ;P
- Comparing societies on a large scale to find patterns
- Comparing small groups to find patterns
3. What methods does Weber favour?
- Methods in the madness
- Mixed Methods (comparative ananlysis and qualtative methods)
4. What is party?
- Honour and prestige attached to social groups
- Power excercised by interest groups
- Position in the economic market place
- An uncomfortable social gathering
5. Which factor do they believe is the key determinant?
- Class (Market position)
- X Factor