- Created by: Ash-Ketchum
- Created on: 04-09-15 21:46
1. What three factors affect life chances?
- Class, status and party
- Class, age and occupation
- Roles, status and wealth
- Party, gender and class
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What methods does Weber favour?
- Mixed Methods (comparative ananlysis and qualtative methods)
- Methods in the madness
3. Which two approaches does it relate to?
- Marxist and Interactionist
- Feminism and Marxism
- Postmodernism and Feminism
- Functionalism and Neo-Marxist
4. Another critism is its 'tautological' nature, what does this mean?
- Explains itself using its own arguement
- It offers no solutions
- It 'taunts' the working class
- It overemphasises the role of women
5. Who critised it for being 'too complicated'?
- Godzilla ;F
- New Right