1. What approach did he influence?
- The reproach approach
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is status?
- Honour and prestige attached to social groups
- Power excercised by interest groups
- Position in the economic market place
- How many followers you have on Tumblr
3. Another critism is its 'tautological' nature, what does this mean?
- Explains itself using its own arguement
- It 'taunts' the working class
- It overemphasises the role of women
- It offers no solutions
4. What is comparative analysis?
- Comparing one approach's research to a different approach
- What boys do in the bathroom ;P
- Comparing societies on a large scale to find patterns
- Comparing small groups to find patterns
5. What methods does Weber favour?
- Methods in the madness
- Mixed Methods (comparative ananlysis and qualtative methods)