- Created by: Ash-Ketchum
- Created on: 04-09-15 21:46
1. Who critised it for being 'too complicated'?
- Godzilla ;F
- New Right
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Another critism is its 'tautological' nature, what does this mean?
- It offers no solutions
- It 'taunts' the working class
- Explains itself using its own arguement
- It overemphasises the role of women
3. Which two approaches does it relate to?
- Functionalism and Neo-Marxist
- Feminism and Marxism
- Marxist and Interactionist
- Postmodernism and Feminism
4. What is class?
- Power excercised by interest groups
- A room where you learn sociology
- Position in the economic market place
- Degree of prestige attached to social groups
5. What approach did he influence?
- The reproach approach