1. A button that changes it's appearance when a cursor is moved over it...
- Rollover button.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Keeping a record of a webpage...
- Anchor link.
- Web icons.
3. Uniform resource locator a web address.
4. Special markers used in HTML to tell the computer what to do with the text. Needed at the start and end of the block of text where it applies...
- Image map
5. A feature of a website that allows a user to jump to another webpage to jump to part of the same webpage or to send an e-mail message.
- Rollover button