1. An image/ piece of text used as a link. When you click on the image or text. You are taken to another page, or a different site. May open a new file or window....
- Image map
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Quick way of creating templates, supply the structure for the website and navigation all you have to do is add content...
- Home page
- Master pages/ templates
- Site navigation
3. Rectangular area on a website that displays advertisements...
4. A feature of a website that allows a user to jump to another webpage to jump to part of the same webpage or to send an e-mail message.
- Rollover button
5. Links formed in various shapes...
- Polygon links
- Golden triangle
- Site Navigation