1. A feature of a website that allows a user to jump to another webpage to jump to part of the same webpage or to send an e-mail message.
- Rollover button
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Used to create documents to the World Wide Web. You can use it to specify the structure and layout of web documents....
- Master page
3. A button that changes it's appearance when a cursor is moved over it...
- Rollover button.
4. Websites need to convey an image that reflects the organization, needs to fit with other material produced by the organisation...
- House style
5. If a webpage is too long you can jump to the content you are interested in...
- Anchor link.
- Rollover buttons