1. What's the number of countries legally bound to reduce carbon emissions under Kyoto?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Global Warming results in what type of sea level rise?
3. When does a tropical cyclone occur?
- When the sea is colder than normal
- Sea surface temperature is 26 degree or more
- When it's snowing
- When it's cloudy
4. When does La Nina occur?
- When a bird poos in the sea
- When the sea surface temperature is below average
- When there's an oil spill
- When it's really hot
5. What is an international strategy to tackle climate change?
- Kyoto Protocol
- Carbon taxes
- Congestion charge
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision