1. When does La Nina occur?
- When there's an oil spill
- When a bird poos in the sea
- When the sea surface temperature is below average
- When it's really hot
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's the percentage change in carbon dioxide emissions by the UK, 1990 - 2009?
3. What are long-term climate changes caused by?
- Too many cows farting
- The impact of human activities
- Changes in the tilt of the Earth's axis
- Changes in ocean currents
4. What type of energy is carbon free?
- HEP, Tidal, Nuclear
- Solar, Biofuels, Tidal
5. What is the UK per capita carbon emissions/year (tonnes)?
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision