1. What do latest estimates suggest the sea level will rise by by 2100?
- 0.5 metres
- 1 metre
- 3 metres
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of energy is non-renewable?
- Coal, Gas
- Wind, Hep, Coal
3. How many people have died from drought disasters in Africa?
- More than 1 million
4. What type of energy is carbon free?
- HEP, Tidal, Nuclear
- Solar, Biofuels, Tidal
5. What are facts about Destructive plate boundaries?
- Subduction, Explosive eruption, Ocean trenches
- Plate Convergence
- Rift valleys, Mid-ocean ridges
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision