1. Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions are not types of natural hazards?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of energy is non-renewable?
- Coal, Gas
- Wind, Hep, Coal
3. What are 2 countries that are ratified in the Kyoto Protocol?
- UK + Brazil
- UK + France
- UK + Canada
4. What are long-term climate changes caused by?
- Changes in the tilt of the Earth's axis
- The impact of human activities
- Changes in ocean currents
- Too many cows farting
5. When does a tropical cyclone occur?
- When the sea is colder than normal
- When it's cloudy
- Sea surface temperature is 26 degree or more
- When it's snowing
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision