1. What can a drought cause?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When does an El Nino occur?
- When your ice cream melts
- When the sea surface temperature is above average
- When its hot
- When its sunny
3. Global Warming results in what type of sea level rise?
4. What are facts about Conservative plate boundaries?
- Plate shearing, Absence of volcanism
- Flooding and Hailstorm
- Volcanoes, Earthquakes, Flooding
5. What do latest estimates suggest the sea level will rise by by 2100?
- 1 metre
- 3 metres
- 0.5 metres
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision