1. What are facts about Constructive plate boundaries?
- Subduction, rain
- Plate divergence, Rift valleys, Mid-ocean ridges
- Effusive eruptions
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The difference between a natural hazard and a natural disasters is the scale of the impact towards people, economy and society?
3. What's the number of countries legally bound to reduce carbon emissions under Kyoto?
4. What is an international strategy to tackle climate change?
- Kyoto Protocol
- Carbon taxes
- Congestion charge
5. When does an El Nino occur?
- When its hot
- When the sea surface temperature is above average
- When its sunny
- When your ice cream melts
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision