1. What strategies are used to mitigate Volcanic Eruptions?
- Satellite imaging, Land-zone using
- Building codes, Dams
- Monitoring gases, Monitoring ground inflation
- Storm shelters, Sea walls
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the UK per capita carbon emissions/year (tonnes)?
3. What are facts about Constructive plate boundaries?
- Effusive eruptions
- Plate divergence, Rift valleys, Mid-ocean ridges
- Subduction, rain
4. What is a national strategy to tackle climate change?
- Carbon taxes
- Congestion charge
- Kyoto Protocol
5. What strategies are used to mitigate Tropical Cyclones?
- Monitoring gases, Building codes
- Satellite imaging, Storm shelters
- Dams, Sea Walls
- Monitoring ground inflation
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision