1. Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions are not types of natural hazards?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's the number of countries legally bound to reduce carbon emissions under Kyoto?
3. What are 2 countries that are ratified in the Kyoto Protocol?
- UK + Brazil
- UK + France
- UK + Canada
4. When does La Nina occur?
- When the sea surface temperature is below average
- When a bird poos in the sea
- When it's really hot
- When there's an oil spill
5. When does a tropical cyclone occur?
- Sea surface temperature is 26 degree or more
- When it's snowing
- When the sea is colder than normal
- When it's cloudy
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision