1. When does La Nina occur?
- When there's an oil spill
- When a bird poos in the sea
- When the sea surface temperature is below average
- When it's really hot
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's the number of countries legally bound to reduce carbon emissions under Kyoto?
3. What is the UK per capita carbon emissions/year (tonnes)?
4. What is the present day CO2 concentration in the atmosphere?
5. What are facts about Constructive plate boundaries?
- Subduction, rain
- Plate divergence, Rift valleys, Mid-ocean ridges
- Effusive eruptions
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision