1. What is the present day CO2 concentration in the atmosphere?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are facts about Constructive plate boundaries?
- Plate divergence, Rift valleys, Mid-ocean ridges
- Subduction, rain
- Effusive eruptions
3. What can a drought cause?
4. What's so special about Sahel, Africa?
- There are pink zebras there
- Over the past 40 years, droughts have accelerated famine, and farmers have had to leave the area
- It has lions
- There's more rain there than anywhere else in Africa
5. When does La Nina occur?
- When there's an oil spill
- When the sea surface temperature is below average
- When it's really hot
- When a bird poos in the sea
Similar Geography resources:
Edexcel AS Geography Unit 1 - Global Challenges (6GE01), Topic 1 (World at Risk), Sections 1 (Global Hazards) and 2 (Global Hazard Trends) Revision