1. What is the frequency measured in
- frequency metres
- metres per second
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Waves can be absorbed, reflected, refracted and?
3. In transverse waves the vibrations are _______ to the direction of travel and energy transfer?
4. In longitudinal waves the vibrations are ________ to the direction of travel and energy transfer?
5. What do all waves obey?
- the transverse equation
- The wave equation
- the rule of travelling through a vacuum
- the specific heat capacity equation