1. In longitudinal waves the vibrations are ________ to the direction of travel and energy transfer?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In transverse waves the vibrations are _______ to the direction of travel and energy transfer?
3. What are the main two types of wave?
- Light & Sound
- Mexican & Water
- Longitudinal & Transverse
- Seismic & Sound
4. Waves can be absorbed, reflected, refracted and?
5. What are waves?
- lines that go up and down
- lines of energy that move
- Vibrations that transfer energy from place to place
- what surfers ride in the sea