1. Waves can be absorbed, reflected, refracted and?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the amplitude of a wave?
- How many amps the wave contains
- the distance from the crest to the trough
- The distance from the crest to the centre of the wave or the trough to the centre of the wave
- the horizontal length of the wave
3. What type of wave is a sound wave?
4. In longitudinal waves the vibrations are ________ to the direction of travel and energy transfer?
5. What can some waves travel through?
- a midland
- A medium
- a middle
- a median