1. In longitudinal waves the vibrations are ________ to the direction of travel and energy transfer?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of wave is a sound wave?
3. What do all waves obey?
- The wave equation
- the transverse equation
- the specific heat capacity equation
- the rule of travelling through a vacuum
4. What is the amplitude of a wave?
- The distance from the crest to the centre of the wave or the trough to the centre of the wave
- How many amps the wave contains
- the distance from the crest to the trough
- the horizontal length of the wave
5. What are the main two types of wave?
- Light & Sound
- Mexican & Water
- Longitudinal & Transverse
- Seismic & Sound