1. What is the amplitude of a wave?
- the horizontal length of the wave
- How many amps the wave contains
- The distance from the crest to the centre of the wave or the trough to the centre of the wave
- the distance from the crest to the trough
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In transverse waves the vibrations are _______ to the direction of travel and energy transfer?
3. What are waves?
- lines that go up and down
- Vibrations that transfer energy from place to place
- what surfers ride in the sea
- lines of energy that move
4. What type of wave is a sound wave?
5. What are the main two types of wave?
- Longitudinal & Transverse
- Mexican & Water
- Seismic & Sound
- Light & Sound