1. What is the blue shift?
- its when the colour blue moves
- its when sound stops
- it happens when an object moves closer to you
- it happens when an object moves away from you
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. A noise of a small amplitude sounds _____ than one with a large amplitude
3. What direction is the blue shift?
4. Which one of the following types of electromagnetic wave is used to carry information between masts in a mobile phone network?
5. Ultra Violet can:
- Internal tissue heating
- cause blindness
- Harm the eyes and skin
- Cause cancer