1. A noise of a small amplitude sounds _____ than one with a large amplitude
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. A musical note with a high frequency sounds ______ than one with a low frequency
3. How do you work out wavelength?
- Speed X frequency
- Speed + frequency
- Speed - frequency
- Speed / frequency (divided)
4. What is the steady state theory?
- Theory that matter leaked into the universe
- i dont know
- It's something to do with the united states?
5. Electromagnetic waves move ____ from one place to another