1. A noise of a small amplitude sounds _____ than one with a large amplitude
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the red shift?
- It happens when an object moves away from you
- It happens when an object moves closer to you
- its when the colour red shifts
- it's when sound stops
3. Which one of the following types of electromagnetic wave is used to carry information between masts in a mobile phone network?
4. What direction is the blue shift?
5. Gamma rays can:
- Cause cancer
- harm the eyes and skin
- cause blindess
- internal tissue heating