1. What direction is the blue shift?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ultra Violet can:
- cause blindness
- Cause cancer
- Harm the eyes and skin
- Internal tissue heating
3. A noise of a small amplitude sounds _____ than one with a large amplitude
4. The atmosphere ____ radio waves that carry signals from local radio stations. This is why the signals cannot be received far away from the transmitter
5. What is the blue shift?
- its when sound stops
- it happens when an object moves closer to you
- its when the colour blue moves
- it happens when an object moves away from you