1. What is the equation for the speed of a wave?
- l + m = λ
- v = f × λ
- e = i + π
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a wave?
- Waves are vibrations that transfer light
- Waves are particles that move through a vaccum
- Waves are vibrations that transfer energy
- Waves are vibrations of heat
3. What type of wave is light?
- A seismic wave
- A transverse wave
- A longitudinal wave
4. What is not transferred in a wave?
5. What is a wavelength?
- The distance between a point on one wave and the same point on the next wave
- The distance between the top and bottom of a wave
- The amplitude
Similar Science resources: