1. What is not transferred in a wave?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an amplitude?
- The maximum disturbance of a wave from its undisturbed position
- The wavelength
- The crest of one wave
3. What is a frequency?
- The distance between the top and bottom of a wave
- The number of waves produced by a source each second
- The crest of one wave to the crest of the previous wave
4. What is a wave?
- Waves are vibrations that transfer light
- Waves are vibrations that transfer energy
- Waves are vibrations of heat
- Waves are particles that move through a vaccum
5. What is a medium?
- A substance such as light and heat
- A substance such as solid, liquid or gas
- The surrounding enviroment
Similar Science resources: