1. What is a medium?
- A substance such as solid, liquid or gas
- The surrounding enviroment
- A substance such as light and heat
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an oscillation?
- A vibration
- A reflection
- A type of sound wave
3. What is a wavelength?
- The distance between a point on one wave and the same point on the next wave
- The distance between the top and bottom of a wave
- The amplitude
4. What is the equation for the speed of a wave?
- l + m = λ
- v = f × λ
- e = i + π
5. What is a wave?
- Waves are vibrations of heat
- Waves are vibrations that transfer light
- Waves are vibrations that transfer energy
- Waves are particles that move through a vaccum
Similar Science resources: