1. What is the correct order for these river processes?
- Erosion --> Deposition --> Transportation
- Erosion --> Transportation --> Deposition
- Transportation --> Deposition --> Erosion
- Deposition --> Erosion --> Transportation
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. The path of a river is called its...
- Long profile
3. What is the upper course closest to?
- The source
- The mouth
- The channel
- The course
4. What does the long profile show?
- Changing gradient
- Vertical erosion
5. What does the cross profile show?
- Lateral erosion