1. What is the correct order for these river processes?
- Transportation --> Deposition --> Erosion
- Erosion --> Deposition --> Transportation
- Erosion --> Transportation --> Deposition
- Deposition --> Erosion --> Transportation
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. The path of a river is called its...
- Long profile
3. What does the cross profile show?
- Lateral erosion
4. What is the upper course closest to?
- The course
- The source
- The channel
- The mouth
5. What does the long profile show?
- Changing gradient
- Vertical erosion