1. What are Pacifist against ?
- People who follow Christian religion as a peaceful person
- People who are against all violence to do with war or to defend your self
- People who support the idea of war and violece
- People who are all loving & caring
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Just War ?
- A set of rules you must follow when you go to war & has to be a valid reason off going to war and waged by authorities.
- A set of rules that are there that you don't have to follow
- A War about Justice
- A ruler who uses power who decides when they go to war
3. What is the Old Testament ?
- The first half of the bible before Jesus was born
- The second half of the bible after Jesus was born
- The old part of God book
- Evidence that god was alive
4. What is a sin ?
- Death penalty in religon
- Goes against law in religon
- God does not forgive you for what you have done
- Goes against the law in goverment
5. What should there be as little of in a just war ?
Similar Religious Studies resources: