1. Who restarted the war after Henry VI lost in Northampton?
- Humphrey, duke of Gloucester
- Edmund Beaufort
- Margret of Anjou
- William de la pole
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the first battle between Richard duke of york and Henry VI?
- October 12, 1459
- May 22, 1455
- Feburary 2, 1461
- September 23, 2459
3. What stopped Richard duke of york becoming king?
- The birth of Henry VI son
- His lack of power
- People hated him
- Wasn't a good leader
4. Who are Richard II, Henry VI and Edward VI all descended from?
- Edward the black prince
- Edmund of York
- Edward III
- John of Gaunt
5. Which statement is true about Henry VI's finances?
- He never spent money on education
- He couldn't even afford a painting of his bride to be
- He never bought gifts for his friends
- Margret of Anjou brought a dowry