1. Who restarted the war after Henry VI lost in Northampton?
- William de la pole
- Humphrey, duke of Gloucester
- Margret of Anjou
- Edmund Beaufort
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not true about Richard duke of york?
- Poor leader
- Good fighter
- Had powerful allies
3. When was the first battle between Richard duke of york and Henry VI?
- October 12, 1459
- May 22, 1455
- Feburary 2, 1461
- September 23, 2459
4. Which statement is true about Henry VI's finances?
- He never spent money on education
- He couldn't even afford a painting of his bride to be
- He never bought gifts for his friends
- Margret of Anjou brought a dowry
5. Who are Richard II, Henry VI and Edward VI all descended from?
- Edmund of York
- Edward III
- Edward the black prince
- John of Gaunt