1. Which battle did Richard duke of york die in?
- Ferry Bridge
- Mortimer's cross
- St. Albans
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not true about Richard duke of york?
- Poor leader
- Good fighter
- Had powerful allies
3. Who restarted the war after Henry VI lost in Northampton?
- William de la pole
- Margret of Anjou
- Edmund Beaufort
- Humphrey, duke of Gloucester
4. When was the first battle between Richard duke of york and Henry VI?
- October 12, 1459
- May 22, 1455
- Feburary 2, 1461
- September 23, 2459
5. Which statement is true about Henry VI's finances?
- He never bought gifts for his friends
- He never spent money on education
- He couldn't even afford a painting of his bride to be
- Margret of Anjou brought a dowry