1. Which statement is true about Henry VI's finances?
- He couldn't even afford a painting of his bride to be
- Margret of Anjou brought a dowry
- He never bought gifts for his friends
- He never spent money on education
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not true about Richard duke of york?
- Good fighter
- Poor leader
- Had powerful allies
3. When was the first battle between Richard duke of york and Henry VI?
- May 22, 1455
- Feburary 2, 1461
- October 12, 1459
- September 23, 2459
4. Who are Richard II, Henry VI and Edward VI all descended from?
- Edmund of York
- John of Gaunt
- Edward III
- Edward the black prince
5. Who became Henry VI's office of protector when he became ill?
- William de la pole
- Richard duke of York
- Edmund Beaufort
- Humphrey, duke of Gloucester