1. What are the steps involved in the chosen sequence?
- Feet touch together and there is a skip in the step
- Step forward/backwards, step to the side, feet together
- Forward, backward, left, right
- Feet are in-sync with partners, steps are gradually led into
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What four words best describe the Waltz?
- Smooth, gliding, graceful, elegant
- Fast, staccato, aggressive, passionate
- Energetic, bouncing, very fast, happy
- Sad, slow, seperated, sharp
3. Choose a composer of Waltz music
- Johan Strauss
- David Williams
4. What is the tempo of the Waltz?
5. What is the sequence involved in the Waltz?
- 3 step sequence
- 4 step sequence
- Quick sequence
- Slow sequence