1. Choose a composer of Waltz music
- Johan Strauss
- David Williams
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the harmony, texture and pitch all have in common in Waltz music?
- They move in the same way (one goes up, others do)
- They are all simple
- They all have a wide range
- As the pitch rises, the texture and harmony decreases
3. Where is the Waltz dance peformed?
- On a street
- At a party/special occassions
- A ballroom
4. What is the time signature in Waltz music?
5. Where did the Waltz originate from?
- London, England
- Paris, France
- Vienna, Austria
- Madrid, Spain