1. What is the main base pattern in Waltz music?
- A pulse
- Modualtion (moving from one key to another)
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the harmony, texture and pitch all have in common in Waltz music?
- They are all simple
- As the pitch rises, the texture and harmony decreases
- They all have a wide range
- They move in the same way (one goes up, others do)
3. What is the sequence involved in the Waltz?
- Slow sequence
- 4 step sequence
- 3 step sequence
- Quick sequence
4. Where is the Waltz dance peformed?
- At a party/special occassions
- A ballroom
- On a street
5. What happens on the first and third step in a Waltz dance?
- Hand actions are added, the first being hands lifting up and on the third, falling down
- On the first, they rise a little on toes and fall back on the third step
- The pairs feet intertwine
- The dancers heads move sharply from left to right