1. What happens on the first and third step in a Waltz dance?
- On the first, they rise a little on toes and fall back on the third step
- The dancers heads move sharply from left to right
- The pairs feet intertwine
- Hand actions are added, the first being hands lifting up and on the third, falling down
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the time signature in Waltz music?
3. How does the music and dance steps fit together?
- The music is improvised and fits with what the dancers dance like
- The first beat of the bar is the first dance step
- It doesnt
- For every beat, the dancers do two steps
4. What are the steps involved in the chosen sequence?
- Step forward/backwards, step to the side, feet together
- Forward, backward, left, right
- Feet touch together and there is a skip in the step
- Feet are in-sync with partners, steps are gradually led into
5. What time period is the Waltz from?
- Romantic period
- Classical period