1. What is the sequence involved in the Waltz?
- Quick sequence
- 3 step sequence
- 4 step sequence
- Slow sequence
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the harmony, texture and pitch all have in common in Waltz music?
- They move in the same way (one goes up, others do)
- They are all simple
- They all have a wide range
- As the pitch rises, the texture and harmony decreases
3. Rubato is sometimes used in Waltz music. What does it mean?
- A musical phrase that is constantly repeated
- Speed up or down depending on the feeling of the song
- A temporary stop on a particular note
4. What happens on the first and third step in a Waltz dance?
- Hand actions are added, the first being hands lifting up and on the third, falling down
- On the first, they rise a little on toes and fall back on the third step
- The pairs feet intertwine
- The dancers heads move sharply from left to right
5. How does the music and dance steps fit together?
- For every beat, the dancers do two steps
- The first beat of the bar is the first dance step
- The music is improvised and fits with what the dancers dance like
- It doesnt