1. Choose a composer of Waltz music
- Johan Strauss
- David Williams
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the harmony, texture and pitch all have in common in Waltz music?
- They move in the same way (one goes up, others do)
- As the pitch rises, the texture and harmony decreases
- They are all simple
- They all have a wide range
3. What happens on the first and third step in a Waltz dance?
- Hand actions are added, the first being hands lifting up and on the third, falling down
- On the first, they rise a little on toes and fall back on the third step
- The pairs feet intertwine
- The dancers heads move sharply from left to right
4. What is the time signature in Waltz music?
5. What is the sequence involved in the Waltz?
- Slow sequence
- 3 step sequence
- Quick sequence
- 4 step sequence