1. How does the music and dance steps fit together?
- For every beat, the dancers do two steps
- The first beat of the bar is the first dance step
- The music is improvised and fits with what the dancers dance like
- It doesnt
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens on the first and third step in a Waltz dance?
- The pairs feet intertwine
- On the first, they rise a little on toes and fall back on the third step
- The dancers heads move sharply from left to right
- Hand actions are added, the first being hands lifting up and on the third, falling down
3. What is the tempo of the Waltz?
4. What time period is the Waltz from?
- Romantic period
- Classical period
5. Where did the Waltz originate from?
- Vienna, Austria
- Madrid, Spain
- London, England
- Paris, France