1. How does the music and dance steps fit together?
- The first beat of the bar is the first dance step
- For every beat, the dancers do two steps
- It doesnt
- The music is improvised and fits with what the dancers dance like
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Rubato is sometimes used in Waltz music. What does it mean?
- Speed up or down depending on the feeling of the song
- A musical phrase that is constantly repeated
- A temporary stop on a particular note
3. What is the sequence involved in the Waltz?
- Slow sequence
- 3 step sequence
- Quick sequence
- 4 step sequence
4. What happens on the first and third step in a Waltz dance?
- The pairs feet intertwine
- Hand actions are added, the first being hands lifting up and on the third, falling down
- On the first, they rise a little on toes and fall back on the third step
- The dancers heads move sharply from left to right
5. What four words best describe the Waltz?
- Smooth, gliding, graceful, elegant
- Sad, slow, seperated, sharp
- Fast, staccato, aggressive, passionate
- Energetic, bouncing, very fast, happy