- Created by: Celottie
- Created on: 24-03-16 22:18
1. Rubato is sometimes used in Waltz music. What does it mean?
- A musical phrase that is constantly repeated
- Speed up or down depending on the feeling of the song
- A temporary stop on a particular note
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the tempo of the Waltz?
3. What does slow harmonic rhythm mean? (This is a feature in Waltz music)
- The harmony doesnt have a variety of notes
- The rhythm is only played by one instrument
- Same chords throughout a bar (or to 2-4 bars)
- The bass plays slowly
4. What are the steps involved in the chosen sequence?
- Feet are in-sync with partners, steps are gradually led into
- Forward, backward, left, right
- Step forward/backwards, step to the side, feet together
- Feet touch together and there is a skip in the step
5. What time period is the Waltz from?
- Romantic period
- Classical period