1. What is the sequence involved in the Waltz?
- Quick sequence
- Slow sequence
- 3 step sequence
- 4 step sequence
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main base pattern in Waltz music?
- A pulse
- Modualtion (moving from one key to another)
3. What is the time signature in Waltz music?
4. Rubato is sometimes used in Waltz music. What does it mean?
- A musical phrase that is constantly repeated
- A temporary stop on a particular note
- Speed up or down depending on the feeling of the song
5. Where did the Waltz originate from?
- London, England
- Paris, France
- Vienna, Austria
- Madrid, Spain