1. What time period is the Waltz from?
- Romantic period
- Classical period
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens on the first and third step in a Waltz dance?
- Hand actions are added, the first being hands lifting up and on the third, falling down
- The dancers heads move sharply from left to right
- On the first, they rise a little on toes and fall back on the third step
- The pairs feet intertwine
3. What are the steps involved in the chosen sequence?
- Feet touch together and there is a skip in the step
- Step forward/backwards, step to the side, feet together
- Forward, backward, left, right
- Feet are in-sync with partners, steps are gradually led into
4. What four words best describe the Waltz?
- Smooth, gliding, graceful, elegant
- Sad, slow, seperated, sharp
- Fast, staccato, aggressive, passionate
- Energetic, bouncing, very fast, happy
5. What is the tempo of the Waltz?