1. What does the harmony, texture and pitch all have in common in Waltz music?
- They are all simple
- As the pitch rises, the texture and harmony decreases
- They all have a wide range
- They move in the same way (one goes up, others do)
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the tempo of the Waltz?
3. What are the steps involved in the chosen sequence?
- Step forward/backwards, step to the side, feet together
- Forward, backward, left, right
- Feet touch together and there is a skip in the step
- Feet are in-sync with partners, steps are gradually led into
4. Rubato is sometimes used in Waltz music. What does it mean?
- A musical phrase that is constantly repeated
- A temporary stop on a particular note
- Speed up or down depending on the feeling of the song
5. What is the main base pattern in Waltz music?
- A pulse
- Modualtion (moving from one key to another)