1. What is the New Deal Coalition?
- A group of voters united by the policies of FDR
- A group of Congressmen running on FDRs platforms
- FDRs platform
- The Democratic Party reforms
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an example of a recency factor?
3. Which group of voters tends to switch over moral issues, such as abortion
- The poor
- The rich
4. Which of these groups are a core bloc of Republican voters?
- Post graduates
- White Anglo-Saxon Protestants
5. Which group of voters are consistent Democrat voters?
- African Americans
Similar Government & Politics resources: