1. What is an example of a recency factor?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which core voter group changed allegiances in the 1930s?
- African Americans
- Low income voters
3. Which group of voters tends to switch over moral issues, such as abortion
- The poor
- The rich
4. What is the New Deal Coalition?
- The Democratic Party reforms
- A group of voters united by the policies of FDR
- FDRs platform
- A group of Congressmen running on FDRs platforms
5. Which of these groups are a core bloc of Republican voters?
- White Anglo-Saxon Protestants
- Post graduates
Similar Government & Politics resources: