1. When did it take place?
- January 2012
- June 2003
- May 1980
- June 1997
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people killed?
3. Which plate boundaries were involved in the destructive collision?
- Indonesian and Cocos
- Juan de Fuca and North American Plate
- North American and Eurasian
- Eurasian and Indo-Australian
4. What happened after the volcano was dormant for years?
- 1995 small erruptions and lahars occured
- 1997 massive earthquake
- 1992 small earthquake and steam release
- pyroclastic flows after 1987 earthquake
5. What was the sign of a possible erruption in march?
- no sign
- steam emissions