1. What type of volcano?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which plate boundaries were involved in the destructive collision?
- Eurasian and Indo-Australian
- Juan de Fuca and North American Plate
- Indonesian and Cocos
- North American and Eurasian
3. What increased 10 fold?
- soil fertility
- desease spread
4. What happened after the volcano was dormant for years?
- 1995 small erruptions and lahars occured
- pyroclastic flows after 1987 earthquake
- 1997 massive earthquake
- 1992 small earthquake and steam release
5. What type of plate boundary was it?