1. How did Galileo prove that not everything orbited the earth?
- He showed that everything did orbit the earth.
- He was told by Copernicous
- He observed that 4 of Jupiter's moon's orbited Jupiter.
- He observed that 4 of Saturn's moon's orbited Saturn.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How does a reflecting telescope work?
- It has an objective lens in which the light is reflected.
- Using an objective lens and an eyepiece lens.
- The curved primary mirror focuses light rays from a distant object to an image in the same way as the objective lens in a refracting telescope. This image is then magnified by the eyepiece lens, also just like a refracting telescope.
- By making light travel through more than one material so that it is refracted.
3. What type of waves are electromagnetic waves?
4. Waves are reflected at...
- ...any point.
- ...one specific angle.
- ...boundaries between different materials.
5. Why does refraction occur?
- Waves are reflected at boundaries between different materials.
- Light travels at different speeds in different materials.
- A lens makes it happen.
- Waves are refracted at boundaries between different materials.