1. The amplitude of a wave is...
- The number of waves passing a point each second.
- The maximum distance of a point on the wave from its rest position.
- The distance from a point on one wave to the same point on the next wave
- How fast a wave travels.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the geocentric model?
- The idea that planets moved in orbits
- The idea that the earth is the center of everything.
- The idea that the sun is the center of everything.
- A model by Nicholaus Copernicus
3. How did Galileo prove that not everything orbited the earth?
- He observed that 4 of Jupiter's moon's orbited Jupiter.
- He showed that everything did orbit the earth.
- He was told by Copernicous
- He observed that 4 of Saturn's moon's orbited Saturn.
4. Waves are reflected at...
- ...boundaries between different materials.
- ...any point.
- ...one specific angle.
5. What type of waves are electromagnetic waves?