1. How do you find a focal length?
- By measuring the angle of refraction.
- By measuring the distance between the focal point and the image.
- By focusing a distant object on a piece of paper through the lens. The focal length is the distance between the centre of the lens and the image.
- By using a mirror.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Waves are reflected at...
- ...one specific angle.
- ...boundaries between different materials.
- ...any point.
3. What type of waves are electromagnetic waves?
4. How did Galileo prove that not everything orbited the earth?
- He observed that 4 of Jupiter's moon's orbited Jupiter.
- He was told by Copernicous
- He observed that 4 of Saturn's moon's orbited Saturn.
- He showed that everything did orbit the earth.
5. Why does refraction occur?
- Waves are reflected at boundaries between different materials.
- Waves are refracted at boundaries between different materials.
- Light travels at different speeds in different materials.
- A lens makes it happen.