1. Waves are reflected at...
- ...one specific angle.
- ...boundaries between different materials.
- ...any point.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why does refraction occur?
- Waves are reflected at boundaries between different materials.
- Waves are refracted at boundaries between different materials.
- Light travels at different speeds in different materials.
- A lens makes it happen.
3. What type of waves are electromagnetic waves?
4. The amplitude of a wave is...
- The number of waves passing a point each second.
- The maximum distance of a point on the wave from its rest position.
- The distance from a point on one wave to the same point on the next wave
- How fast a wave travels.
5. How do you find a focal length?
- By using a mirror.
- By measuring the angle of refraction.
- By focusing a distant object on a piece of paper through the lens. The focal length is the distance between the centre of the lens and the image.
- By measuring the distance between the focal point and the image.