1. Who is a modern supporter of Virtue Ethics?
- J.L Mackie
- Alasdair MacIntyre
- G.E. Moore
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Virtue Ethics is...
- Agent Centred
- Action Centred
3. What fallacy does Aristotle commit in his function argument?
- Fallacy of composition
- Slippery Slope
- Masked Man Fallacy
- Appeal to Authority
4. Which is a correct illustration of his function argument?
- Mental states equal functional states
- It is our duty to fulfill our function and be good
- A good knife is one that performs its characteristic activity well (cuts), possessing certain virtues (sharpness) enable it to do this.
- Do you even function?
5. What, for Aristotle, does a good life consist of?
- Building a virtuous character