1. Eudaimonia is...
- It is our ‘final end’, and desirable for it's own sake
- A state of mind
- Innate and predetermined from birth
- It is desirable for the sake of other things, eg. weath
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Aristotle's practical wisdom?
- The quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgement; the quality of being wise.
- An intellectual virtue, expressed through deliberation and which aims at making good choices.
- Achieving the right end, whatever the means
- A theoretical virtue which aims at truth.
3. Which is a correct illustration of his function argument?
- A good knife is one that performs its characteristic activity well (cuts), possessing certain virtues (sharpness) enable it to do this.
- It is our duty to fulfill our function and be good
- Do you even function?
- Mental states equal functional states
4. What is the name Aristotle's book that he wrote about Ethics in?
- Treatise of Human Nature
- Principia Ethica
- Nicomachean Ethics
- Ethica Mathmatica
5. What is Arete?
- Good Life