1. What is the doctrine of the mean
- Avoiding excess and deficiency in favor of temperance
- The value obtained by dividing the sum of several quantities by their number
- Always being mediocre and boring
- Always be unkind and spiteful
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Virtue Ethics is...
- Action Centred
- Agent Centred
3. What is Arete?
- Good Life
4. What is the name Aristotle's book that he wrote about Ethics in?
- Principia Ethica
- Ethica Mathmatica
- Nicomachean Ethics
- Treatise of Human Nature
5. What is the definition of Eudaimonia?
- A subjective state of "living well and faring well"
- Human Flowering
- Human Flourishing