1. What, for Aristotle, does a good life consist of?
- Building a virtuous character
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name Aristotle's book that he wrote about Ethics in?
- Principia Ethica
- Ethica Mathmatica
- Nicomachean Ethics
- Treatise of Human Nature
3. Eudaimonia is...
- It is desirable for the sake of other things, eg. weath
- A state of mind
- It is our ‘final end’, and desirable for it's own sake
- Innate and predetermined from birth
4. What is the definition of Eudaimonia?
- Human Flourishing
- Human Flowering
- A subjective state of "living well and faring well"
5. What is Aristotle's practical wisdom?
- Achieving the right end, whatever the means
- The quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgement; the quality of being wise.
- An intellectual virtue, expressed through deliberation and which aims at making good choices.
- A theoretical virtue which aims at truth.