1. What is the definition of Eudaimonia?
- A subjective state of "living well and faring well"
- Human Flowering
- Human Flourishing
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Virtue Ethics is...
- Agent Centred
- Action Centred
3. Eudaimonia is...
- Innate and predetermined from birth
- It is desirable for the sake of other things, eg. weath
- It is our ‘final end’, and desirable for it's own sake
- A state of mind
4. What is Aristotle's practical wisdom?
- Achieving the right end, whatever the means
- An intellectual virtue, expressed through deliberation and which aims at making good choices.
- A theoretical virtue which aims at truth.
- The quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgement; the quality of being wise.
5. What is the name Aristotle's book that he wrote about Ethics in?
- Principia Ethica
- Nicomachean Ethics
- Treatise of Human Nature
- Ethica Mathmatica