1. When did Queen Victoria die?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happened in 1845?
- The great potato famine
- The Poor Law commission was removed
- New medicine was invented
- Population increased
3. When was the Contagious Diseases Act passed?
4. When did Charles Darwin write 'Origin of the Species'?
5. What did George Moore's novel Esther Waters explain in 1894?
- How thin the line was between respectibility and a fallen state
- The hypcocrisy of women
- The inequality of the class system
- How the working class lived at the time