1. curves represent
- the size of the object
- where the object has gone over a hill
- acceleration or decelleration
- a stopping point
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Flat sections on a DTG (distance time graph) are where the object has?
- slowed down
- stayed at a steady speed
3. What is Velocity?
- How fast you are going in a certain direction
- How far you are travelling
- How many hours it takes to arrive at a certain destination
4. A levelling off curve is where
- the object is slowing down
- the object is very small
- the object is going up a small hill
- the object has come to a stop gradually
5. What does the gradient on a distance time graph tell us?
- where the object is travelling
- why the object is travelling
- How fast an object is travelling
- how far the object is travelling