1. sim et al how much % did the patients have more than 1 disorder
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Cormorbidity ...
- symptoms over lap
- symptoms do not over lap
3. undifferentiated SZ is...
- takes the individual in account too
- 'rat bag for SZ sufferers' sufferers under it have very diff symptoms from eachother
- feeling thoughts have been inserted in the brain or withdrawn
4. who found that hospitalised patients with more than 1 diagnosis had poorer awareness/ outcome
- sim et al
5. Continuum approach says that ...
- we all have symptoms of SZ sometimes ie. hearing voices of a loved one after death
- we all do not have symptoms of SZ sometimes ie. hearing voices of a loved one after death