1. what approach says that the diagnosis is on severity and not symptoms
- inter rater reliability
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Continuum approach says that ...
- we all have symptoms of SZ sometimes ie. hearing voices of a loved one after death
- we all do not have symptoms of SZ sometimes ie. hearing voices of a loved one after death
3. Cormorbidity ...
- symptoms over lap
- symptoms do not over lap
4. Rosenhan tested validity of diagnosis because...
- you can't repeat the diagnosis
- they psychatrists were not diagnosing properly
- we all have symptoms ie. hearing voices
5. Continum + Cormobidity come under