1. What is the name of the process where plastics are made?
- Fractional Distillation
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What elements make up Hydrocarbons?
- Hydrogen and Helium
- Oxygen, Carbon and Hydrogen
- Hydrogen and Carbon
- Hydrogen and Carbon dioxide
3. Which three gases trap heat in the Earth's Atmosphere?
- Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen
- Carbon Dioxide, Methane and Water Vapour
- Methane, Butane and Propane
- Oxygen, Helium and Carbon Dioxide
4. What is the chemical test for Carbon dioxide?
- A lit splint goes 'pop'
- A glowing splint re-lights
- Limewater goes from clear to cloudy
- Litmus paper goes from red to blue
5. How is acid rain formed?
- Sulfur Dioxide reacts with Water in the atmosphere to form Sulfuric Acide
- Chlorine reacts with Hydrogen in the atmosphere to form Hydrochloric Acid
- Carbon monoxide reacts with Ozone to form an acidic precipitate
- Sulfur reacts with Carbon dioxide to form a precipitate