1. What products are formed when combustion is incomplete?
- Sulfur and Carbon Monoxide
- Ozone and Sulfur
- Carbon monoxide and Carbon
- Carbon dioxide and Water
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the chemical test for Carbon dioxide?
- Limewater goes from clear to cloudy
- A glowing splint re-lights
- Litmus paper goes from red to blue
- A lit splint goes 'pop'
3. Which three gases trap heat in the Earth's Atmosphere?
- Carbon Dioxide, Methane and Water Vapour
- Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen
- Oxygen, Helium and Carbon Dioxide
- Methane, Butane and Propane
4. Which of the following is not a fraction of crude oil?
- Diesel Oil
5. What is the name of the process used to separate crude oil into more useful substances?
- Fractional Distillation