1. What products are formed when combustion is incomplete?
- Sulfur and Carbon Monoxide
- Ozone and Sulfur
- Carbon monoxide and Carbon
- Carbon dioxide and Water
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What impurity is released when coal is burned?
- Iron Oxide
3. What elements make up Hydrocarbons?
- Hydrogen and Carbon
- Oxygen, Carbon and Hydrogen
- Hydrogen and Carbon dioxide
- Hydrogen and Helium
4. How is acid rain formed?
- Sulfur reacts with Carbon dioxide to form a precipitate
- Chlorine reacts with Hydrogen in the atmosphere to form Hydrochloric Acid
- Sulfur Dioxide reacts with Water in the atmosphere to form Sulfuric Acide
- Carbon monoxide reacts with Ozone to form an acidic precipitate
5. Which three gases trap heat in the Earth's Atmosphere?
- Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen
- Carbon Dioxide, Methane and Water Vapour
- Methane, Butane and Propane
- Oxygen, Helium and Carbon Dioxide