1. How is acid rain formed?
- Sulfur reacts with Carbon dioxide to form a precipitate
- Sulfur Dioxide reacts with Water in the atmosphere to form Sulfuric Acide
- Carbon monoxide reacts with Ozone to form an acidic precipitate
- Chlorine reacts with Hydrogen in the atmosphere to form Hydrochloric Acid
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What products are formed when combustion is incomplete?
- Ozone and Sulfur
- Carbon monoxide and Carbon
- Sulfur and Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon dioxide and Water
3. Which of the following is not a fraction of crude oil?
- Diesel Oil
4. What are the two products of complete combustion?
- Carbon and Sulfur
- Carbon Dioxide and Water
- Water and Carbon
- Carbon Dioxide and Carbon Monoxide
5. Which three gases trap heat in the Earth's Atmosphere?
- Carbon Dioxide, Methane and Water Vapour
- Oxygen, Helium and Carbon Dioxide
- Methane, Butane and Propane
- Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen