1. What is the name of the process which breaks down saturated hydrocarbons into smaller, saturated and unsaturated hydrocarbons?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What products are formed when combustion is incomplete?
- Sulfur and Carbon Monoxide
- Ozone and Sulfur
- Carbon monoxide and Carbon
- Carbon dioxide and Water
3. What elements make up Hydrocarbons?
- Hydrogen and Helium
- Hydrogen and Carbon
- Hydrogen and Carbon dioxide
- Oxygen, Carbon and Hydrogen
4. How is acid rain formed?
- Sulfur reacts with Carbon dioxide to form a precipitate
- Chlorine reacts with Hydrogen in the atmosphere to form Hydrochloric Acid
- Sulfur Dioxide reacts with Water in the atmosphere to form Sulfuric Acide
- Carbon monoxide reacts with Ozone to form an acidic precipitate
5. What is Crude Oil?
- A mixture of Alkanes and Alcohols
- Water Vapour Nitrogen Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide
- A complex mixture of Hydrocarbons
- Olive Oil that swears a lot