1. Which three gases trap heat in the Earth's Atmosphere?
- Nitrogen, Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen
- Oxygen, Helium and Carbon Dioxide
- Carbon Dioxide, Methane and Water Vapour
- Methane, Butane and Propane
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two products of complete combustion?
- Carbon Dioxide and Water
- Carbon Dioxide and Carbon Monoxide
- Water and Carbon
- Carbon and Sulfur
3. What is Crude Oil?
- A complex mixture of Hydrocarbons
- Water Vapour Nitrogen Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide
- Olive Oil that swears a lot
- A mixture of Alkanes and Alcohols
4. How is acid rain formed?
- Carbon monoxide reacts with Ozone to form an acidic precipitate
- Sulfur Dioxide reacts with Water in the atmosphere to form Sulfuric Acide
- Chlorine reacts with Hydrogen in the atmosphere to form Hydrochloric Acid
- Sulfur reacts with Carbon dioxide to form a precipitate
5. What is the name of the process where plastics are made?
- Fractional Distillation