1. What is the name of the process where plastics are made?
- Fractional Distillation
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. How is acid rain formed?
- Carbon monoxide reacts with Ozone to form an acidic precipitate
- Sulfur reacts with Carbon dioxide to form a precipitate
- Sulfur Dioxide reacts with Water in the atmosphere to form Sulfuric Acide
- Chlorine reacts with Hydrogen in the atmosphere to form Hydrochloric Acid
3. What is Crude Oil?
- Water Vapour Nitrogen Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide
- A complex mixture of Hydrocarbons
- A mixture of Alkanes and Alcohols
- Olive Oil that swears a lot
4. What is the chemical test for Carbon dioxide?
- Limewater goes from clear to cloudy
- A lit splint goes 'pop'
- A glowing splint re-lights
- Litmus paper goes from red to blue
5. What is the name of the process which breaks down saturated hydrocarbons into smaller, saturated and unsaturated hydrocarbons?