1. What were peoples diets like in the USA?
- People ate all meat and no fruit and vegtables
- People ate less meat and more fruit and vegtables
- People ate no meat and all fruit and vegtables
- People ate more meat and less fruit and vegtables
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many went to the movies?
- 65 - 100 million
- 30 - 90 million
- 95 - 150 million
- 130 million
3. In 1944 personal savings reached to...
- $37 billion
- $73 million
- $37 million
- $73 billion
4. What is meant by full employment?
- There is a job for everyone that wants it
- Everyone has a job
- All adults and some children have a job
5. What happened with the class gap?
- It didn't move for longer than any other time in American history
- It closed quicker than any other time in American history
- It fluctuated quicker than any other time in American history
- It seperated quicker than any other time in American history
Similar History resources: