1. What is meant by full employment?
- All adults and some children have a job
- There is a job for everyone that wants it
- Everyone has a job
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What were peoples diets like in the USA?
- People ate less meat and more fruit and vegtables
- People ate more meat and less fruit and vegtables
- People ate no meat and all fruit and vegtables
- People ate all meat and no fruit and vegtables
3. How much did expendiature on books and theatre rise by?
- It didn't rise
4. What happened with the class gap?
- It closed quicker than any other time in American history
- It didn't move for longer than any other time in American history
- It seperated quicker than any other time in American history
- It fluctuated quicker than any other time in American history
5. By what year did American have full employment?
Similar History resources: