1. How many countries were involved in Marshall aid?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much was invested in Marshall Aid?
3. At the peak of the Berlin Blockade, a plane took off how often?
- Once an hour
- Every 90 seconds
- Every minute
- Once a week
4. What suggested the USA weren't following an aggressive policy?
- All of the above
- USA didn't confront USSR about Berlin Blockade
- Didn't confront USSR about takeover of E.Europe
- Accepted division of N. Korea at 38th parallel - didn't continue into North Korea.
5. Why did the US become involved in Korea?
- China became communist in 1949 and North Korea invaded the South in 1950
- The USA wanted to gain influence
- They wanted China to become communist and the South invaded the North in 1950.
- The USA became communist in 1949 and South Korea invaded the North in 1950