1. What other action of the USA suggested their policy was aggressive?
- Marshall Aid - suggested they were trying to spread capitalist influence
- Churchil's speech
- Berlin Blockade - shouldn't have airlifted in supplies
- Carter doctrine
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give the year Marshall Aid was proposed
3. How much was invested in Marshall Aid?
4. What years did the Berlin blockade run from?
5. How many tonnes of supplies were airlifted into Berlin during the blockade?
- 3 million
- 1 million
- Half a million