1. What years did the Berlin blockade run from?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. At the peak of the Berlin Blockade, a plane took off how often?
- Once an hour
- Every 90 seconds
- Every minute
- Once a week
3. Why did Truman vetoe MacArthur's idea?
- He was worried it could start WW3 and only wanted to contain communism, not confront it.
- He didn't like MacArthur
- Truman wanted to follow a more aggressive policy
- Didn't want to repeat WW2 and wanted to confront communism more harshly later
4. How much was invested in Marshall Aid?
5. What other action of the USA suggested their policy was aggressive?
- Churchil's speech
- Berlin Blockade - shouldn't have airlifted in supplies
- Marshall Aid - suggested they were trying to spread capitalist influence
- Carter doctrine