1. Why did the US become involved in Korea?
- China became communist in 1949 and North Korea invaded the South in 1950
- The USA wanted to gain influence
- They wanted China to become communist and the South invaded the North in 1950.
- The USA became communist in 1949 and South Korea invaded the North in 1950
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many countries were involved in Marshall aid?
3. What other action of the USA suggested their policy was aggressive?
- Marshall Aid - suggested they were trying to spread capitalist influence
- Berlin Blockade - shouldn't have airlifted in supplies
- Carter doctrine
- Churchil's speech
4. What years did the Berlin blockade run from?
5. One point of the Kennan telegram
- The USA should be scared of Stalin
- The USA were beating Stalin
- USA must prepare to use force against the USSR
- The USA should give in to communism