1. What suggested the USA weren't following an aggressive policy?
- Accepted division of N. Korea at 38th parallel - didn't continue into North Korea.
- All of the above
- Didn't confront USSR about takeover of E.Europe
- USA didn't confront USSR about Berlin Blockade
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What action of West Germany suggested the USA were following an aggressive policy?
- They bombed East Germany
- Started the Berlin Blockade
- They joined NATO despite the Potsdam agreement
- They joined the Warsaw pact despite the Yalta agreement
3. At the peak of the Berlin Blockade, a plane took off how often?
- Once an hour
- Once a week
- Every 90 seconds
- Every minute
4. One point of the Kennan telegram
- The USA should be scared of Stalin
- The USA were beating Stalin
- USA must prepare to use force against the USSR
- The USA should give in to communism
5. What other action of the USA suggested their policy was aggressive?
- Carter doctrine
- Marshall Aid - suggested they were trying to spread capitalist influence
- Berlin Blockade - shouldn't have airlifted in supplies
- Churchil's speech