1. After WW2, what fraction of the world's gold stocks were owned by the USA?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what year was the Truman Doctrine announced?
3. In what year was the European Defence Committee established?
4. During the Berlin lift, supplies for how many Berliners were flown in?
- Over 2m.
- Over 3m.
5. Why did EDC negotiations to recognise the sovereignty of the FRG collapse in 1954?
- The French wouldn't ratify the treaty.
- The Americans withdrew from the EDC.
- The FRG was admitted to the Brussels Pact.
- The British wouldn't ratify the treaty.