1. The second stage of passing an amendment into law is ratification. For a amendment to pass it must be ratified by how many states?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. The amendment process is comprised of two stages. The first stage is known as the preposal. Amendemnts can only be preposed by...
- The Executive.
- Congress only.
- Congress or National Constitutional Convention.
- The House of Representatives and Congress.
3. For an ammendment to be passed it must gain two "super majoraties" in both houses. What are these majoraties?
- 2/3rds majoraty vote in both houses
- 3/4 majoraty vote in both houses
- 2/3rds majoraty vote in The House, 3/4 in Congress
- 50%+ majoraty vote in both houses
4. The Articles of confederation were the Compct made between the 13 origional states and formed the basis of their government, but what year was it passed?
5. In what year did the US Constitution replaced the Articles of Confederation?