1. In what year did the US Constitution replaced the Articles of Confederation?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. The US constitution is Codified, but what does this mean?
- A Constitution that consists of a full and authorative set of rules written down in a single text.
- A Constitution where the fundamental rules often take the form of customs, usage, precedent and a variety of statutes and legal instruments.
- A constitution by which its sources are drawn from many peices of legislature and is unwritten.
3. The second stage of passing an amendment into law is ratification. For a amendment to pass it must be ratified by how many states?
4. For an ammendment to be passed it must gain two "super majoraties" in both houses. What are these majoraties?
- 50%+ majoraty vote in both houses
- 3/4 majoraty vote in both houses
- 2/3rds majoraty vote in both houses
- 2/3rds majoraty vote in The House, 3/4 in Congress
5. The Articles of confederation were the Compct made between the 13 origional states and formed the basis of their government, but what year was it passed?