1. The US constitution is Codified, but what does this mean?
- A constitution by which its sources are drawn from many peices of legislature and is unwritten.
- A Constitution that consists of a full and authorative set of rules written down in a single text.
- A Constitution where the fundamental rules often take the form of customs, usage, precedent and a variety of statutes and legal instruments.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Articles of confederation were the Compct made between the 13 origional states and formed the basis of their government, but what year was it passed?
3. The second stage of passing an amendment into law is ratification. For a amendment to pass it must be ratified by how many states?
4. In what year did the US Constitution replaced the Articles of Confederation?
5. The amendment process is comprised of two stages. The first stage is known as the preposal. Amendemnts can only be preposed by...
- The House of Representatives and Congress.
- The Executive.
- Congress or National Constitutional Convention.
- Congress only.