1. Where are Thermoreceptors found?
- Skin AND the hypothalamus
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Insulin and glucagon control blood glucose concentration by positive feedback
3. What is the Sacrolemma?
- a network of internal membranes
- a collection of mitochondria
- the cell membrane of muscle fibre cells
- folds of the sarcoplasm
4. How is the base sequence of a gene determined?
- Gene sequencing
- None of these
- Restriction mapping and genes sequencing
- Restriction mapping
5. When is adrenaline secreted?
- When low concentration of glucose in the blood
- When high concentration of protein in the blood
- When high concentration of glucose in the blood
- Adrenaline not secreted as it is not a hormone
Similar Biology resources: