1. When is adrenaline secreted?
- When high concentration of protein in the blood
- When low concentration of glucose in the blood
- Adrenaline not secreted as it is not a hormone
- When high concentration of glucose in the blood
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is hyperpolarisation?
- When ion channels are reset.
- When potassium ion channels are slow to close so there is a slight overshoot where too many potassium ions diffuse out of the neurone. The potential difference becomes more negative than the resting potential
- When sodium ion channel close and potassium ion channels open. The membrane is more permeable to potassium so potassium ions diffuse out of the neuroe
- If the potential reaches the threshold value, more sodium ion channels open. More sodium ions diffuse into the neurone.
3. Germ line therapy, which of the following does if affect allele wise?
- Sex cells
- Body cells
- Muscle cells
- Eye cells
4. What is electrophoresis?
- Separation of DNA fragments to make a genetic fingerprint
- Splitting of DNA with light
- The combination of smaller DNA fragments to make a genetic fingerprint
- Separates RNA fragments to make a fingerprint
5. A DNA probe can be used to look for clinically inportant genes (mutated genes) ?
Similar Biology resources: