1. Can a DNA probe be used to look for a single gene or is it used to look for lots of genes at the same time
- Lots of genes
- Single gene only
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Do chemical mediators stimulate local response or widespread response?
3. Disadvantage of gene therapy?
- Allele inserted into a different place in the DNA
- Decrease number of people with disorders
- Carriers of genetic disorders can conceive an unaffected child
- Prolong lives of people with cancer
4. Somatic therapy- does it involve altering the alleles in the muscle cells, body cells or the sex cells
- Body cells
- Sex cells
- Muscle cells
5. How do ectotherms control their body temperature?