1. AlphA cells secrete glucagon into blood and beta cells secrete insulin into blood?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the action of oestrogen?
- Stimulates ovulation
- Stimulates uterus lining to thicken
- Maintains uterus lining
- Causes follicle to develop
3. Type 2 diabetes NOT linked to obesity, type 1 linked to obesity
4. How do ectotherms control their body temperature?
5. Advising patients about the risks of genetic disorder is referred to as what?
- Genetic counselling
- Disorder talk sessions
- Gene therapy
- Genetic therapy
Similar Biology resources: