1. Somatic therapy- does it involve altering the alleles in the muscle cells, body cells or the sex cells
- Body cells
- Sex cells
- Muscle cells
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When is adrenaline secreted?
- When low concentration of glucose in the blood
- When high concentration of protein in the blood
- When high concentration of glucose in the blood
- Adrenaline not secreted as it is not a hormone
3. Genetic engineering doesn't involve any manipulation of the organisms DNA at all
4. What is the Sacrolemma?
- a network of internal membranes
- a collection of mitochondria
- the cell membrane of muscle fibre cells
- folds of the sarcoplasm
5. The genetic code is NOT what?
Similar Biology resources: