1. Why must tracers have short half-lives?
- So the patient isn't radioactive for long
- So the people selling them can make more money
- Less storage needed
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are some uses of ultrasound?
- Body Scans and breaking down kidney stones
- Scaring dogs from shops
- Pregnancy scans and Diabetes
- Dj-ing and Music Media
3. What do radioactive materials give out from their nucleus's?
- Nuclear Radiation
- More radioactive materials
4. Which wire is brown?
- Fuse wire
- Neutral Wire
- Live Wire
- Earth Wire
5. Why is static electricity a problem for flour mills?
- Static causes flour to turn into water
- Flour mills have a high concentration of fine particles so a single spark could lead to an explosion.
- Its not.
- Static make the flour change state.