1. Why must tracers have short half-lives?
- So the patient isn't radioactive for long
- So the people selling them can make more money
- Less storage needed
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a circuit?
- A roughly circular line, route, or movement that starts and finishes at the same place
- A circle of wires with commponents
- A complete loop that allows electric current to flow
- where electricity flows through
3. What colour is the earth wire?
- Green and Yellow
4. What do radioactive materials give out from their nucleus's?
- Nuclear Radiation
- More radioactive materials
5. What is Beta radiation?
- A fast moving neutron
- A fast moving electron
- A fast moving nucleus
- A fast moving proton