1. What is resistance?
- Something that stops something
- How hard it is to get through something
- The measure of how hard it is to get a current throught a component at a particular voltage
- he refusal to accept or comply with something; the attempt to prevent something by action or argument.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why can Static Electricity become a nuisance?
- It makes clothes stick to your skin, and can cause dust particles to stick to insulating materials like TV screens
- It makes you delusional.
- It hurts a lot!
- It can make your skin itchy.
3. What is the affects the amount of background radiation?
- The rocks in the area and tides on the shore
- Cosmic rays and rocks in the area
- The moons position in the sky
4. What is half-life?
- Aged 50
- The time taken for the number of nuclei in the sample to half
- The time taken for half of someones life to pass by
5. Why must tracers have short half-lives?
- So the patient isn't radioactive for long
- So the people selling them can make more money
- Less storage needed