1. What colour is the neutral wire in a plug socket?
- Yellow and green
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How can we gives rocks a name?
- Look at the plants growing around it
- Measure the amount of radioactive uranium and lead inside
- Measure the amount of stone particles it has
- Give it a number
3. What is gamma radiation?
- A helium nucleus
- An electromagnetic wave
- A fast moving electron
4. How do ultrasound waves break down kidney stones?
- They make them vibrate, disperse and break up so they're easier to pass through urine
- The make them vibrate so they're easier to pass through feces
- Make a loud noise that scare the microorganisms causing the kidney stones to vanish
5. What are some uses of ultrasound?
- Scaring dogs from shops
- Body Scans and breaking down kidney stones
- Dj-ing and Music Media
- Pregnancy scans and Diabetes