1. What is resistance?
- The measure of how hard it is to get a current throught a component at a particular voltage
- How hard it is to get through something
- he refusal to accept or comply with something; the attempt to prevent something by action or argument.
- Something that stops something
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do radioactive materials give out from their nucleus's?
- Nuclear Radiation
- More radioactive materials
3. What are tracers used for?
- Finding, leaks/blockages/routes of pipes and for searching through rubbish
- As terminals in an airport to check for explosives, sharp objects and anything else illegal that should not be leaving the country
- For searching for drugs
- For Searching through rubbish and lost items
4. What is a circuit?
- A roughly circular line, route, or movement that starts and finishes at the same place
- A circle of wires with commponents
- A complete loop that allows electric current to flow
- where electricity flows through
5. What is alpha radiation?
- an electromagnetic wave
- Radiation with a Hydrogen nucleus
- Radiation with a helium nucleaus
- A fast moving electron