1. What is gamma radiation?
- An electromagnetic wave
- A fast moving electron
- A helium nucleus
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is static electricity a problem for flour mills?
- Static causes flour to turn into water
- Static make the flour change state.
- Flour mills have a high concentration of fine particles so a single spark could lead to an explosion.
- Its not.
3. In fisson, what does the nucleus split up into?
- Keratin and Bromine
- Bromine and Kyrpton
- Barium and Krypton
- Boron and Potassium
4. What do radioactive materials give out from their nucleus's?
- Nuclear Radiation
- More radioactive materials
5. What is the affects the amount of background radiation?
- Cosmic rays and rocks in the area
- The moons position in the sky
- The rocks in the area and tides on the shore