1. At which time of day is the diameter of a tree at its smallest?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Root pressure is a weak force
3. Why is water able to move through the cell walls?
- Cell walls have a mesh-like structure
- Cell walls are soluble
- Cell walls have long tubes made for carrying water
- Cell walls have proteins that carry water molecules
4. What is the name of the channels that connect the cytoplasm of plant cells?
5. What are the vessels that transport the water in plants called?