1. At which time of day is the diameter of a tree at its smallest?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. By what process does water leave the leaf?
- Active Transport
3. The movement of water from an endodermal cell into the xylem is an active process
4. What is the cause of cohesive forces?
- Disulfide bonds
- Hydrogen bonds
- Ionic bonds
- Root pressure
5. What is the purpose of moving water molecules into the sympastic pathway?
- To increase a water potential
- To control whether certain substances enter the xylem
- To stop water loss