1. what is organic growth?
- selling more of the same product in an existing market e.g increase share from 1% to 22%
- growing produce organicaly to meet ethical requirments
- feeding employees healthy food in the canteen
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does PLC mean?
- PocketJohn Loves SherloCk
- private limited company
- public limited company
- potatoes like carrots
3. what's the difference between LTD and UnLTD?
- LTD owners wont get repossessed
- UnLTD support united football teams
- LTD have limited anual profit
4. how did you do on the test?
- 100% with bonus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg
- 90% with bonus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEpqfosDLdo
- 10%-0% https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aznFLJ5qjl8
- 50% with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4PfGC7QsHg
- 20% gets this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPL6kpfkRJw
5. three main methods of INTERNAL expansion
- organic growth, selling current products, product diversification
- eating more to grow strong, standing up straight, getting kicked out of your hotel and loosing your shoes
- growing organic fruits, veg and band members
- benedict cumberbatch, martin freeman, jared leto
Similar Business Studies resources: