1. where do most chemical reactions take place in a cell?
- the nucleus
- the permanent vacoule
- the cytoplasm
- the mitocondria
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. when will diffusion take place in solution
- when there's cell membrane
- no diffusion is needed
- when there's a cell wall
- when there's nothing to separate the particles
3. what system is used when you breathe?
- cardiovascular system
- digestive system
- respiratory system
- reproductive system
4. what are all the structures that are found both in plants and animals?
- cell membrane, cytoplasm, nucleus, mitochondria and ribosomes
- nucleus, cytoplasm, cell wall, and permanent vacuole
- nucleus, cell wall, mitochondria, and chloroplasts
- cell membrane, ribosome's, mitochondria, and a permanent vacuole
5. what's the difference between a plant cell and an yeast cell?
- yeast cells have chloroplasts and a cellulose cell wall
- yeast cells have a nucleus and cytoplasm
- leaf cells have chloroplasts and a cellulose cell wall
- leaf cells have cytoplasm and a permanent vacuole