1. what chemical is produced by the liver that aid digestion?
- hydrochloric acid
- digestive juices
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. name three organ in the human digestive system?
- mouth, lungs and stomach
- stomach, small intestine, and liver
- salivary glad, large intestine, and mouth
- lungs, liver, pancreas
3. what tissues produces necessary substances?
- glandular tissue
- sensory tissue
- muscular tissue
- epithilial tissue
4. what system is used when you breathe?
- respiratory system
- digestive system
- reproductive system
- cardiovascular system
5. in which direction will diffusion take place?
- moves both ways
- from a high concentration region to a low concentration region
- from a low concentration region to a high concentration region
- no movement occurs