1. what system is used when you breathe?
- respiratory system
- reproductive system
- cardiovascular system
- digestive system
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. name three organ in the human digestive system?
- mouth, lungs and stomach
- lungs, liver, pancreas
- stomach, small intestine, and liver
- salivary glad, large intestine, and mouth
3. what chemical is produced by the liver that aid digestion?
- digestive juices
- hydrochloric acid
4. what tissues produces necessary substances?
- sensory tissue
- muscular tissue
- glandular tissue
- epithilial tissue
5. what's the difference between a plant cell and an yeast cell?
- yeast cells have a nucleus and cytoplasm
- leaf cells have chloroplasts and a cellulose cell wall
- yeast cells have chloroplasts and a cellulose cell wall
- leaf cells have cytoplasm and a permanent vacuole