1. what's the difference between a plant cell and an yeast cell?
- yeast cells have a nucleus and cytoplasm
- leaf cells have chloroplasts and a cellulose cell wall
- yeast cells have chloroplasts and a cellulose cell wall
- leaf cells have cytoplasm and a permanent vacuole
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. name three organ in the human digestive system?
- mouth, lungs and stomach
- stomach, small intestine, and liver
- salivary glad, large intestine, and mouth
- lungs, liver, pancreas
3. what tissues produces necessary substances?
- sensory tissue
- muscular tissue
- glandular tissue
- epithilial tissue
4. in which direction will diffusion take place?
- from a high concentration region to a low concentration region
- no movement occurs
- from a low concentration region to a high concentration region
- moves both ways
5. when will diffusion take place in solution
- when there's nothing to separate the particles
- when there's cell membrane
- when there's a cell wall
- no diffusion is needed