1. in which direction will diffusion take place?
- moves both ways
- no movement occurs
- from a high concentration region to a low concentration region
- from a low concentration region to a high concentration region
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. name three organ in the human digestive system?
- mouth, lungs and stomach
- stomach, small intestine, and liver
- salivary glad, large intestine, and mouth
- lungs, liver, pancreas
3. what tissues produces necessary substances?
- sensory tissue
- muscular tissue
- glandular tissue
- epithilial tissue
4. what system is used when you breathe?
- digestive system
- reproductive system
- respiratory system
- cardiovascular system
5. what are all the structures that are found both in plants and animals?
- cell membrane, cytoplasm, nucleus, mitochondria and ribosomes
- nucleus, cell wall, mitochondria, and chloroplasts
- cell membrane, ribosome's, mitochondria, and a permanent vacuole
- nucleus, cytoplasm, cell wall, and permanent vacuole