1. what tissues produces necessary substances?
- epithilial tissue
- sensory tissue
- glandular tissue
- muscular tissue
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. where do most chemical reactions take place in a cell?
- the cytoplasm
- the mitocondria
- the nucleus
- the permanent vacoule
3. when will diffusion take place in solution
- no diffusion is needed
- when there's a cell wall
- when there's cell membrane
- when there's nothing to separate the particles
4. what are the three things found in a plant call only?
- chloroplasts, permanent vacuole, and cell wall
- chloroplasts, ribosome's, and cell wall
- nucleus, mitochondria, and permanent vacuole
- cell well, cell membrane, chloroplasts
5. what's the difference between a plant cell and an yeast cell?
- leaf cells have chloroplasts and a cellulose cell wall
- leaf cells have cytoplasm and a permanent vacuole
- yeast cells have chloroplasts and a cellulose cell wall
- yeast cells have a nucleus and cytoplasm