1. name three organ in the human digestive system?
- stomach, small intestine, and liver
- mouth, lungs and stomach
- lungs, liver, pancreas
- salivary glad, large intestine, and mouth
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what's the difference between a plant cell and an yeast cell?
- yeast cells have a nucleus and cytoplasm
- leaf cells have cytoplasm and a permanent vacuole
- leaf cells have chloroplasts and a cellulose cell wall
- yeast cells have chloroplasts and a cellulose cell wall
3. what system is used when you breathe?
- respiratory system
- digestive system
- reproductive system
- cardiovascular system
4. in which direction will diffusion take place?
- from a high concentration region to a low concentration region
- from a low concentration region to a high concentration region
- moves both ways
- no movement occurs
5. where do most chemical reactions take place in a cell?
- the cytoplasm
- the mitocondria
- the nucleus
- the permanent vacoule