- Created by: abbeyhutton
- Created on: 01-04-15 23:22
1. name three organ in the human digestive system?
- stomach, small intestine, and liver
- lungs, liver, pancreas
- salivary glad, large intestine, and mouth
- mouth, lungs and stomach
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. in which direction will diffusion take place?
- moves both ways
- from a high concentration region to a low concentration region
- from a low concentration region to a high concentration region
- no movement occurs
3. what tissues produces necessary substances?
- sensory tissue
- glandular tissue
- epithilial tissue
- muscular tissue
4. what's the difference between a plant cell and an yeast cell?
- yeast cells have chloroplasts and a cellulose cell wall
- leaf cells have chloroplasts and a cellulose cell wall
- leaf cells have cytoplasm and a permanent vacuole
- yeast cells have a nucleus and cytoplasm
5. what are all the structures that are found both in plants and animals?
- nucleus, cytoplasm, cell wall, and permanent vacuole
- cell membrane, cytoplasm, nucleus, mitochondria and ribosomes
- cell membrane, ribosome's, mitochondria, and a permanent vacuole
- nucleus, cell wall, mitochondria, and chloroplasts