1. what tissues produces necessary substances?
- glandular tissue
- muscular tissue
- epithilial tissue
- sensory tissue
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. where do most chemical reactions take place in a cell?
- the nucleus
- the cytoplasm
- the mitocondria
- the permanent vacoule
3. in which direction will diffusion take place?
- from a high concentration region to a low concentration region
- no movement occurs
- from a low concentration region to a high concentration region
- moves both ways
4. what are the three things found in a plant call only?
- cell well, cell membrane, chloroplasts
- chloroplasts, ribosome's, and cell wall
- chloroplasts, permanent vacuole, and cell wall
- nucleus, mitochondria, and permanent vacuole
5. what are all the structures that are found both in plants and animals?
- nucleus, cytoplasm, cell wall, and permanent vacuole
- cell membrane, cytoplasm, nucleus, mitochondria and ribosomes
- cell membrane, ribosome's, mitochondria, and a permanent vacuole
- nucleus, cell wall, mitochondria, and chloroplasts