1. when will diffusion take place in solution
- no diffusion is needed
- when there's a cell wall
- when there's cell membrane
- when there's nothing to separate the particles
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what chemical is produced by the liver that aid digestion?
- digestive juices
- hydrochloric acid
3. what are the three things found in a plant call only?
- chloroplasts, permanent vacuole, and cell wall
- chloroplasts, ribosome's, and cell wall
- nucleus, mitochondria, and permanent vacuole
- cell well, cell membrane, chloroplasts
4. what tissues produces necessary substances?
- sensory tissue
- muscular tissue
- glandular tissue
- epithilial tissue
5. name three organ in the human digestive system?
- stomach, small intestine, and liver
- lungs, liver, pancreas
- salivary glad, large intestine, and mouth
- mouth, lungs and stomach